Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Copped 3 pairs...all under retail. I was only looking for two but I couldn't turn down the third @ 105.
This was a true Jordan fan release. I heard some young kids beastin outside sayin IIIs were ugly.
That they were waiting on the "white and black Space Jams to drop"...lol. All I could do was SMDH.
These kids are too funny. They collect cause it's the thing to do now, with no sense of history.

exactly my thoughts today when i arrived at my local ftl at 830 for a 9:00 opening.  there were only 4 people in front of me, and all four were older cats. i was the youngest one there and im in my early 20's.  General release or not, these kicks are straight classics.  clean colorway, quality is up to par, impressive packaging, and iconic colorway with a lot of history behind the sneaker & c.w. 

imo, if jb released a "SouthBeach" III, those 'young kids' would have been all over these...
laugh.gif
this is so true kids cop what others like not what they like and im 17 when i went to the mall the dude said i was the first person to buy them and that was a 1 pm

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by KingRamey

these moved really good here in baltimore.

grabbed the 9.5 my boy held for me so i can have a pair in hand. looks good so far. shiny leather isnt a big deal but something i noticed.
Really? I live in Columbia and I strolled in kinda late and they had PLENTY. And no lines whatsoever 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nice. i know security mall, white marsh, and wheaton got ran thru pretty well. finishline up security had a 10 and 10.5 tho but im not sure if they are there anymore.
What about Mondawmin?
sorry didnt go up there. i just checked security but charmcitykid checked out wheaton and another dude i know checked out white marsh. its not even that they selling like crazy its just that stores only getting 2 of each size around here

Originally Posted by 335i

ordered 2 9s from NDC last night..picked up a 9 and a 9.5 at 9:30am this morning before work at FA, went back and picked up another 9 at FT and 8.5 at FA after work at 5pm no problems.. the guy told me they were the last few pairs they had left, not a bad day and easy release im surprised they didnt sell out faster in stores since they were practically gone which in a couple hours last night. they fit kinda big though definitely .5 size down if anyone is still wondering.

congrats to all those who copped, and good luck for anyone still on the hunt or awaiting confirmations.. now on to playoffs and blue foams
why so many?

Was bummed last night about no Swoosh discount but I gave my grandmother a call who gave me my Swoosh account. She's a retired Nike employee use to work at the Nike World HQ in Beaverton, OR. Anyways I asked if she would mind grabbing me a pair from the Employee Store she said sure. She gave me a call around noon and said she got them for me, a sz. 11 for $75 bucks! Now I gotta play the waiting game with the mailman but for this price I can't complain. BTW how do these compare with the DB3's for anyone with both on hand? I'm really loving the DB3's so hoping these will be just as good.

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

Was bummed last night about no Swoosh discount but I gave my grandmother a call who gave me my Swoosh account. She's a retired Nike employee use to work at the Nike World HQ in Beaverton, OR. Anyways I asked if she would mind grabbing me a pair from the Employee Store she said sure. She gave me a call around noon and said she got them for me, a sz. 11 for $75 bucks! Now I gotta play the waiting game with the mailman but for this price I can't complain. BTW how do these compare with the DB3's for anyone with both on hand? I'm really loving the DB3's so hoping these will be just as good.

That's tight and for the price too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanfan08

Copped 3 pairs...all under retail. I was only looking for two but I couldn't turn down the third @ 105.
This was a true Jordan fan release. I heard some young kids beastin outside sayin IIIs were ugly.
That they were waiting on the "white and black Space Jams to drop"...lol. All I could do was SMDH.
These kids are too funny. They collect cause it's the thing to do now, with no sense of history.

exactly my thoughts today when i arrived at my local ftl at 830 for a 9:00 opening.  there were only 4 people in front of me, and all four were older cats. i was the youngest one there and im in my early 20's.  General release or not, these kicks are straight classics.  clean colorway, quality is up to par, impressive packaging, and iconic colorway with a lot of history behind the sneaker & c.w. 

imo, if jb released a "SouthBeach" III, those 'young kids' would have been all over these...
laugh.gif
this is so true kids cop what others like not what they like and im 17 when i went to the mall the dude said i was the first person to buy them and that was a 1 pm
My boy in high school just told me that nobody lined up for the IIIs.  I'm glad I introduced him to the sneaker game and not some random kid in high school.

All my college sneakerheads copped and understood that value of the shoe.

Just talked to a nike rep she told me my pairs will ship out tuesday instead of monday, oh well i will go to the mall tomorrow to see what leftovers are looking like

anybody else orderd online at finishline last night? i got the confirmation email right after i orderd... i know they dont ship or work on orders during the weekends. so im hoping i'll get a response/update on monday or tuesday.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

^they're already tryin to hype them up for sales lol they will be just as easy to cop as these cements were
The XIII's WONT be a "easy" cop!!!
There will be lines, there will be people camping. 

The III's came out in 88' 94' 03' 11' 

The XIII's came out in 98... One time 97/98 (not sure which)

The XIII's will be a GR but some dudes will come out of retirement for these. 

Won't be as bad as CG but won't be as "easy" as the cements either... 

Not creating hype just stating facts.  

I just heard that colleges aren't teaching kids properly these days and many don't know the differences in an opinion and fact.

This is an opinion, your opinion.
laugh.gif

All GR's are easy cop's 

The only GR's that causes problems are big holiday releases 
TRUTH.  Decided to cop even though i was on the fence.  walked into work at 2p.m., put my pair on, worked a 8 hour shift and have to say i dont regret copping.  comfortable, no signs of any stress on the midsole, and the shiny leather isn't as bothersome when being worn.  only time will tell about the midsole cracking, but for now i am more than pleased.

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

For a GR the stores got barely any pairs like 3 of each size this happen to anyone else?
i was like 12th in line and size 9-10 already sold out i barely got the last 10.5
laugh.gif

yep the mall i hit up had this mess. champs opened up early and had roughly 2 of each size. of course the 9s and 10s are gone within the first few people. foot locker had 1-2 of each depending on size, and then i waited for finish line to open only to find out they only hair 10 pairs total, and its not even an fsr 
indifferent.gif

funny thing is the mall i avoided going to had easy coppage. coulda saved myself all this mess if i went there. 
Word, each store only got like 12-18 pairs.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by jordanfan08

laugh.gif
My boy in high school just told me that nobody lined up for the IIIs.  I'm glad I introduced him to the sneaker game and not some random kid in high school.

All my college sneakerheads copped and understood that value of the shoe.

Whatever happened to buying because you like them?

I don't get all the hate of beastbay, I mean I have been lucky and copped multiple pairs since the packs and have always fared well. My shoes always come double boxed and I've never had a terrible pair. I hope my luck continues this year since I really plan on callin it quits after!

Originally Posted by Mr718

Just picked my pair up with ease. I hate how long the toebox looks 
sick.gif

So why did you buy it?
indifferent.gif

%*!%! don't question me. I guess I should've mentioned it was MY money 
indifferent.gif
You just sound lame
ohwell.gif
.  You purchased something you "hate" to come into Forum 8 to complain about it....

winner-theme.gif

Spoiler [+]
Not you
indifferent.gif

these moved really good here in baltimore.

grabbed the 9.5 my boy held for me so i can have a pair in hand. looks good so far. shiny leather isnt a big deal but something i noticed.
Really? I live in Columbia and I strolled in kinda late and they had PLENTY. And no lines whatsoever 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nice. i know security mall, white marsh, and wheaton got ran thru pretty well. finishline up security had a 10 and 10.5 tho but im not sure if they are there anymore.

all wheaton mall had left were size 11's. i had to get one to exchange for a 10.5 out in glen burnie. i didnt think these would sell that well out here

Dear ___________  1/22/11    Order __________

Thank you for your recent order.  We are currently out-of-stock,

however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of

the backorder date printed below, unless it is a

personalized product.  If you have any questions, please call our

Customer Service Department at 1-800-991-6681.  We apologize for

any inconvenience.  Sincerely, Foot Locker   _________

Order Number:   _________

Order Date:     1/21/11

SHIP TO

PRODUCT NUMBER/    (SEE              UNIT

DESCRIPTION      BELOW) QUANTITY  PRICE  STATUS

36064105 10.5         1        1     149.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 01/28/11

JRDN RETRO 3-WH/RD/CM/BK

Merchandise Net:                 149.99

Tax Amt:                   9.00

Shipping Amt:                   7.99

Total Amt:                 166.98

Payments:

Gift Card Amt:                  25.00

Charge Amt:                 141.98

Balance:                   0.00

^what I just got from Footlocker... I think I may just cancel and see what's left over in stores... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pablohoney

LA all dried up been to like 10 spots! resulted to ebay oh well =/

try some of the overseas spots and compare prices. i know crookedtongues.com and sneakersnstuff had them.

Dear Joey 1/22/11 Order 34958xxx Thank you for your
recent order. We are currently out-of-stock, however you should
expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date
printed below, unless it is a personalized product.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service
Department at 1-800-628-6301. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sincerely, Eastbay 32029xxx

Order Number: 34958vvv
Order Date: 1/21/11
---------------------
Nooooo! Does this mean I won't get the order? Or i'll have to wait two weeks to receive them?

Back
Top Bottom