Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by peezykbaby

been away from j's for 5 years... came back for this! copped sz10 @ finishline.
this

last pair of jordans copped were the blackcat 4s back in 06. cement 3s are my all time fav pair jordans.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Mods close this thread, it's getting nasty.

No why don't you just leave 
laugh.gif

I don't get why people always same this 

This is a message board meant for discussing  topics just because a little debate starts that don't mean you should close the thread 

If that was the case more half the threads on nike talk would be locked 

eastbay awaiting shipping on monday...guess I lucked out on the backorder date.....FNL still processing...but not biggie if it gets canceled since I have to pay tax on it...they were my backup to eastbay and my 34 min wait time......

tumbled leather looks really deep compared to the 03 retro. I wonder how that compares to the OG? Sometimes a 3rd or 4th retro is closer to OG status than an earlier retro.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by bigj505

these moved really good here in baltimore.

grabbed the 9.5 my boy held for me so i can have a pair in hand. looks good so far. shiny leather isnt a big deal but something i noticed.
Really? I live in Columbia and I strolled in kinda late and they had PLENTY. And no lines whatsoever 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nice. i know security mall, white marsh, and wheaton got ran thru pretty well. finishline up security had a 10 and 10.5 tho but im not sure if they are there anymore.
What about Mondawmin?

When I talk to guys at footlocker week ago he said they weren't getting that many.  Foot action usally get more over there

Originally Posted by boogeda

are these .5-1 size bigger than true sz? please confirm. thanks.

I usually struggle to fit a 10, I fit a 9.5 easily.  that is all they had left too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I'm assuming these moved pretty quickly in NYC. Any chance they're still available in chain stores? Not trying to pay more than retail. More than likely I'll go searching tomorrow. Just double checking in here to be sure.

they still have em in Champs and Footlocker on 45st, im guessing Footaction still have pairs left over...Juts scooped mine about an hour ago so that I can vouch for

My stores around here still have them, but I ordered my absolute true size from nike.com which is 12.5 and paying 8 shipping was worth it for that.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif

This is a message board meant for discussing  topics just because a little debate starts that don't mean you should close the thread 

Close this thread, purpose has been served, all that lingers now is testiness and disgruntled peeps who missed out.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif

I don't understand it either.  The only reason for locking the thread would be because it is getting too long... but then you'd have to make another one, because people aren't done talking about these yet (see the 2 Cool Grey threads that are up now as proof that people continue to have questions about them).

It's not like locking the thread is going to be the magic cure and no one will talk about Cement 3's ever again.

Anyway, I was misinformed about Boise's stock... at least at the mall, all 3 places (FNL, FTL, and Champs) got them... FNL only had 2 size 10's left when I got there at 4, so they're probably gone now... FTL had a few left, but I think they were bigger sizes and one 10.5... didn't ask at Champs, but I'm sure it was pretty similar.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

tumbled leather looks really deep compared to the 03 retro. I wonder how that compares to the OG? Sometimes a 3rd or 4th retro is closer to OG status than an earlier retro.

I cant think of any.

lol @ it going from "oh these are a limited gr" to "i cant believe these werent more sought after"

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

Any left in the bay area, like Oakland?
I was at Bayfair mall at around noon time and was able to scoop up a 10.5. Lady said they had about 20 pairs left with size 11 and up but are probably gone by now.

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

I was at Bayfair mall at around noon time and was able to scoop up a 10.5. Lady said they had about 20 pairs left with size 11 and up but are probably gone by now.
I need a 10.5 and they didn't have anymore and FL lake merritt had a 13 at closing.

Im glad to see that their haven't been too many horror stories over the release of the 3's .... I've rocked mines 3 times since I got them a couple of weeks ago.. Since all the hype is kicking in and people always seem to over wear their JORDANs upon release ... I think Ill be putting mines on ICE for a couple of weeks at least till the hype dies down ....

The overall release number in Bay area was small compared to other retro release. Most regular volume size stores had about 25 pairs.

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

I need a 10.5 and they didn't have anymore and FL lake merritt had a 13 at closing.

Try NTSF. did a phone order there around 8 pm and it seemed like that had plenty of sz

I was really sweating this release thinking it was going to be a a line up situation and it turned out to be dead. I mean completely dead. I'm in San Diego and I got to the mall and at Footlocker there was no one in line. Came with my girlfriend and was able to get two pairs in my size as they hadn't sold a single pair yet. I can't believe it. Three years ago if these had released it would have been madness. That definitely made my day. I've been waiting a long time to finally buy these. Definitely my favorite pair of sneakers ever. As for quality it's decent but the true test will be to see how long they go before cracking. Hoping it's not horrible like the '07 Fire Reds. But the box and the presentation of these shoes was definitely top grade. I gotta give JB some credit on making an overall quality retro release that was fairly easy to come by. 

Back
Top Bottom