Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Easiest pick up ever only one person showed up @9:00 am I was very suprised I guess people(HYPE-BEASTS) don't care for OG colorways any more lol. I guess if its not an 11 release it will be an easy cop from now on.

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

easy pick up..but im not mad at it

not mad at what?

laugh.gif
my thoughts exactly.

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by ALDY

Just got back from the local mall.

Footlocker opened at 9 and had around 20 pairs.
Came out with two easy.

To add to the good news, my boy at Footlocker's the manager and offered me a spot on the Footlocker Team.
grin.gif
congrats!  let the discounts begin.  best thing about working in a shoe store is being able to track down the kicks that you want.
Thanks.
Discounts are definitely appreciated!    
Thanks for your input. 

pimp.gif

I must say, I'm pretty shocked at the response for these. I live in Dallas...Thinking that these would have a decent turnout, I went to my local spot for a midnight release on Friday. I was 6th in line, got the second size 12 available and there were about 15-20 people in line. So, considering what I saw, I figured it was a good idea for me to have gone to the midnight release instead of waiting til' morning. So, 1Pm Saturday rolls around and I got a call from one of my boys and he was like, "Yo, you want these III's?....I got two pair and these dudes (FootLocker) are tryin to push these joints out." I was shocked to be honest with you! I'd love to be able to say that it's a good job on JB's part with getting the quantity right. Looks like people just didn't turn out for em though. Hope it's like this for the Playoff XIII's! Success! :smile:

Originally Posted by 430AM

Just got my refund from End Clothing... They don't even know when theyre getting their stock yet. I'm good.
laugh.gif

me too! heard so many different dates on when theyre expecting a shipment so i gave up. glad i went to the store yesterday so i dont have to wait.

endclothing is taking Ls on these and the cool grey's from what im reading.
30t6p3b.gif

For all the DMV heads, I just copped a sz. 10 from FTL in Iverson Mall! Not sure what sizes they had left, but i would call first...

It's hard to see in this picture but just my small issues want to see if anyone else had this.  The paint is just missing in this spot.  It just stops early right before the elephant print

And i think other people have mentioned the ol precreased toe box.  DS with creases

But i can't front i absolutely love them just some small things i had issues with. 

Got the e-mail from Eastbay, saying it's out of stock and backordered in 2 weeks. Anyone else get this? So, I am assuming basically I'm screwed then? lol

Originally Posted by salbah3

Got the e-mail from Eastbay, saying it's out of stock and backordered in 2 weeks. Anyone else get this? So, I am assuming basically I'm screwed then? lol
When did you place your order?

Like most people are saying...easy pick up. Strolled in to NT NYC at about 3ish and they had them all stacked behind the counter.

Easy cop this morning as the mall opened. Always nice when you can still get a 9.5 or 10 on the second day of a nice release. For those in Houston who are still looking... The Woodlands Mall Foot Locker still has a bunch of these around. Give them a call.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

It's hard to see in this picture but just my small issues want to see if anyone else had this.  The paint is just missing in this spot.  It just stops early right before the elephant print

And i think other people have mentioned the ol precreased toe box.  DS with creases

But i can't front i absolutely love them just some small things i had issues with. 

I noticed the precreasing on these too, along with some imperfections on the midsole DS. Went right back into my local champs and exchanged them for a better pair.  

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Originally Posted by salbah3

When did you place your order?
Like 40 minutes in, after it came out online. The lady said that Eastbay is getting more shipments in and that I should be good just wait it out.

NDC just called my cell phone to confirm that I ordered 2 pairs... processed and being shipped
smile.gif

Anybody else get the confirmation phone call?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

NDC just called my cell phone to confirm that I ordered 2 pairs... processed and being shipped
smile.gif

Anybody else get the confirmation phone call?

No 
eyes.gif

im looking for a size 9.5 in the bay area. if you guys know of any spots that still have them please let me know. they're for my boy's son. good lookin

Did anyones's order get shipped yet through Finishline? Mine has'nt so I got worried and went to a local mall and I was lucky that Finishline had a size 10. Its a little big on me, im hoping my 9.5 that I ordered through Finishline goes through. Thanks in advance!

got my pair yesterday. easy cop didnt even have to leave the house. my homie got me a pair from the ES and dropped it at my crib. 90 bucks suckas hahaha!!!!
only thing im not feelin is the pre creased toe box. everything else is on point tho i love these gonna rock em all summer!

Back
Top Bottom