Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Ordered mine form finishline, but still haven't gotten a confirmation email or anything. I check the order inquiry page and it still shows "processing."

Thoughts?

Thanks, yea mine still says "processing". Thats why I was like let me just hit the mall up and see if I get lucky which I did, but got a 10
ohwell.gif
 and I need a 9.5

Originally Posted by AEA18

Easiest pick up ever only one person showed up @9:00 am I was very suprised I guess people(HYPE-BEASTS) don't care for OG colorways any more lol. I guess if its not an 11 release it will be an easy cop from now on.

hope u rite.. well jus have to wait and see wat happens wit the bordaux's, or really the BHM's

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

NDC just called my cell phone to confirm that I ordered 2 pairs... processed and being shipped
smile.gif

Anybody else get the confirmation phone call?

No 
eyes.gif
Nike does not ship on weekends, matter fact the place they are all coming from is not even open past Friday, 5 PM. so I call your BS and raise you some common sense.

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Ordered mine form finishline, but still haven't gotten a confirmation email or anything. I check the order inquiry page and it still shows "processing."

Thoughts?
For each and every release, it's the same story for online orders (cancellations and delays). That's why if I had the option to cop in-store , I usually do that first and the on-line order being the fall back not the only option.

To answer your Q, from my experience, FNL usually doesn't start fulfilling orders 'til Monday for weekend releases. You should be okay. Give them a call Monday afternoon and they should already have an answer for you by then.

maxsamillion wrote:
anyones midsoles come like this..??
frown.gif

I have a similar problem accept it's on the black part.

Also...
206ea9s.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

No more what size you wear & throwing them to the cashier, I'll be going through all purchases w/ a fine tooth comb. Not complaining, it's my fault for not taking the time out to INSPECT them
30t6p3b.gif

206ea9s.jpg

^ I noticed that on a number of pairs in different stores in London. Had to swap and change my pair until I was happy.

Originally copped a half size smaller after trying my usual 9 on yesterday since it felt big. However, after I got home and tried those 8.5's on again a few times I decided to give the 9's another look. Went back to the mall today and tried on a 9 and it didn't feel so big after all. Perhaps its possible for a slight variation of size within a size because the 9 I tried on today didn't feel big at all.

Just a caveat to all those who went a half size smaller - you may want to reconsider your usual size before you realize you have a slightly tight shoe and it's more difficult to find your usual size. A quick try on of one shoe in the store without walking in both shoes can be quite different than putting on both shoes and walking around in them.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

im looking for a size 9.5 in the bay area. if you guys know of any spots that still have them please let me know. they're for my boy's son. good lookin

try southland or bayfair in the east bay

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:
For those that care...03 vs. 11 comparison

Very nice, one the best video reviews I have seen. Imo the 2011 is much better. I do know the 2003 has supposed "Better Quality Materials" but the 2011 looks much better. The cement actually looks grey and not greenish and the black is much deeper. And it seems to match the OG 1988 pair alot closer.

i think the pre-creasing is a result of the narrower toe-box. i bought 3 pairs and all 3 had pre-creased toe-boxes. that pretty much let me know this is an "issue" with probably all or most of them. not a big deal to me b/c the crease "goes away" when my foot is inside the shoe. dare i say these are the best retros since like '01??
nerd.gif

^^ I hear you! I definitely hope the rest of the 2011 releases are this convenient.
I hate dealing with the hypebeasts and RESELLERS!! The stupidity spewed by the hype
driven youth of today is nauseating at best. Not to mention nothing upsets me more
than the resellers that try to sell their over priced kicks to the people at the end of the line.

The people saying these would be limited and a hard cop as well as won't sit have vanished from this thread lol. They sitting up here lol.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote: 
...03 vs. 11 comparison

Very nice, one the best video reviews I have seen. Imo the 2011 is much better. I do know the 2003 has supposed "Better Quality Materials" but the 2011 looks much better. The cement actually looks grey and not greenish and the black is much deeper. And it seems to match the OG 1988 pair alot closer.
frown.gif

i have to agree that this '11 release has turned out better than the '03s for several reasons.

-better/softer tumbled leather
-narrowed tongue
-narrowed toe-box
-no tumbled leather on the perforated part of the tongue
-og box and card

edit...

can't forget the keychain
pimp.gif

As of 2:30;

Launch Update: The following sizes are still available for the Air Jordan "Cement" III Retro: 11,12.5,13,14,15. Quantity is limited. No holds or phone orders until Monday at 10am. For Nike Roosevelt Field New York

CharmCityKid wrote:
i have to agree that this '11 release has turned out better than the '03s for several reasons.

-better/softer tumbled leather
-narrowed tongue
-narrowed toe-box
-no tumbled leather on the perforated part of the tongue
-og box and card
This is the only thing on the 11' release that I like as appose to my 03's.

Can't wear the box or card
grin.gif

Originally Posted by leocabrera

My 03's also have more padding in the ankle area than the 2011.

Toebox comparison between the 03s (left) and 2011s (right.)

air-jordan-retro-3-cement-2003-and-2011-comparison_02.jpg

Padding comparison between the 03s (bottom) and 2011s (top.)

air-jordan-retro-3-cement-2003-and-2011-comparison_03.jpg

Originally Posted by thrudwire

Originally copped a half size smaller after trying my usual 9 on yesterday since it felt big. However, after I got home and tried those 8.5's on again a few times I decided to give the 9's another look. Went back to the mall today and tried on a 9 and it didn't feel so big after all. Perhaps its possible for a slight variation of size within a size because the 9 I tried on today didn't feel big at all.

Just a caveat to all those who went a half size smaller - you may want to reconsider your usual size before you realize you have a slightly tight shoe and it's more difficult to find your usual size. A quick try on of one shoe in the store without walking in both shoes can be quite different than putting on both shoes and walking around in them.
I agree. I went by what everyone said on here and asked for a half size smaller(11) but they didn't have it so I got my true size(11.5) and they fit perfect.

Back
Top Bottom