Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by El Bro

"....  Its not like you can feel the cushioning from the air anyway. "
I don't know how true that statement is but from my experience, I can definitely tell the difference and feel the cushioning from the air.  I had a pair of Air Force 180 LE's  from Shiekh that I believe were one of the most comfortable pairs of Nike's I have ever owned.  I then bought a pair of B-grade Olympic Air Force 180's from the Nike Outlet... big difference.  Although it wasn't unbearable, there was definitely a difference between the two pairs.  Given that the uppers for the LE's were made of nubuck while the Olympics were made of leather, I figured that that it cushioning would be identical but was I wrong.  
I'm not trying to compare the air units of the 180's and the 3's, rather the units between retail and b-grade versions of Nikes/Jordans in general.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

It's crazy that the NBA store has them.

here's a 15% off coupon code to the nba store "NBASLAM" it takes off $22.50

I was about to post this thanks alot jumpman i saw this at retailmenot.com

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

here's a 15% off coupon code to the nba store "NBASLAM" it takes off $22.50

I was about to post this thanks alot jumpman i saw this at retailmenot.com
you're welcome, I already got my pairs and just posted for those that were struggling on finding a pair it says expect shipment feb1st-feb3rd

Originally Posted by ijapino

jaysexxin

I wouldn't trip too much off the shoes. I know there's a few minimal differences, but I think they were just produced on different dates. From your pictures, they're nowhere close to being fakes. If anything, I'd chalk it up to them being b-grades or just an earlier produced pair. Remember that Jordan Brand has a ton of people working in it's factories, so I'm sure pairs will have differences. As far as the box being bigger...That's not a surprise either. I ended up with a couple pairs of White/University Blue IX's last year and one box is definitely bigger than the other. My guess is that whoever boxes these things just grabs whats in front of them. Definitely keep us posted on your findings though.

On a side note, my Oqium order is supposedly sitting in a warehouse in Kentucky. Something about a contract offering....What's that even mean? I sent UPS an email asking about it...Just waiting for a response.
Ijapino
I don't mind the minor differences that is present in the Jordans I purchase.  Sadly, I expect it.  I know that when I buy Jordans, not all shoes will be identical and there will be a few flaws such a creasing and extra glue.  However, the shoes I've bought from well known retailers are for the most part identical in regards to the overall shape of the shoe.  That is not the case with the pair from MK.  If it was clearly stated that the shoes I would be purchasing were b-grades, I wouldn't have bothered.  My expectations were that I was purchasing the same shoes that would have been available on the release dates, not shoes that were produced earlier and were of worse quality.  

^^^^WELL NOW YOU KNOW. EXACT REASON I STOPPED BUYING FROM THESE PLACES. THEY SHOULD STATE B GRADES ON THEIR SITE BECAUSE THEY ARE MISLEADING DUDES.

It may be a long shot, but I got my order upgraded to three-day shipping by purchasing an Eastbay gold club membership (50% off right now).

The only problem is that by purchasing a gold club membership you are given a customer number you have to use with a particular order to get the free shipping. It may or may not work, especially for those of you who are backordered.

wore mine in the snow/slush in cbus ohio yesterday for about 6 hours. forget the haters these are dooope. my girls size 7y is a little rough(gluemarks on the tongue) but she abuses kicks any way so no worries.

on a side note.. FATHERLESS CHILD you just found your daddy homie

Got a bunch of disc codes from em. Should've bought em off there. Didn't know they would have em. I guess its safe to say that they will have future releases aswell?

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Got a bunch of disc codes from em. Should've bought em off there. Didn't know they would have em. I guess its safe to say that they will have future releases aswell?
NBA Store had the CG XI's too

I know this has been asked but I'm too lazy to go back and search :/ but are these retros true to size? Thanks in advance and sorry for asking for the 1,000,000th time...

only overseas online store I trust is RMKstore.com. I bought my true blues from them and I love them. For some reason it takes long for their site to load. Other than that, its a greats store. And they have a great selection.

just curious but what city is everyone's FNL shipment coming from. mines coming from indianoplis. wondering if its coming from a retail store or a main warehouse.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

fakes? probably not. B-Grade early production pairs? Highly likely. Its been said that when you buy from early sellers, there are chances that you get shoes that are B-Grades. Sometimes you get shoes that are not factory laced. Meaning some Chinese business man probably hired some unskilled teenage worker to do the laces paying them 1.xx/ hour. Obviously the lace job is not going to be up to par.

I still think these are Bgrades, but not necessarily fakes.
TOO FUNNY

BUT IT DONT GO DOWN LIKE THAT AT Y3 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

only overseas online store I trust is RMKstore.com. I bought my true blues from them and I love them. For some reason it takes long for their site to load. Other than that, its a greats store. And they have a great selection.

One of the online stores I trust aswell. Waiting for my playoffs from them.. I have nothing but good words for them..

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I know this has been asked but I'm too lazy to go back and search :/ but are these retros true to size? Thanks in advance and sorry for asking for the 1,000,000th time...

You should go half a size down. Myself and many others found them to fit kinda big.

Originally Posted by djaward

i trust kickscrew.com. ordered a few times there and never had any problem.

i think kicks-crew is good also. footalog i have trouble w cause i never get a tracking number unless i keep e mailing them and finally get one after 2 weeks

does anyone know if there is going to be a restock on these? I got a pair as a gift and they were a half size too big now I'm trying to exchange them but i dont know if any stores will ever get another shipment.

my only other choice is to try and finagle some shoe trees to keep the toe box from getting all creased and warped our of shape

Back
Top Bottom