Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

by the time i got through putting all my info in NBAstore it wasnt available...Fail.

It's all good already got 1 pair, I'll put that $ towards Playoff XIIIs next month.

I ordered from NDC right after the link was posted here on NT, and they sent me an email this morning canceling my order because "the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order." I called to complain after realizing some friends got tracking numbers instead of cancellations, even though I ordered before they did, the rep said, "sorry, i guess it just isn't available for you." wow... hoping NBA store pulls through... thanks to the OP of the NBA store link..
tired.gif

Willmatic, I noticed what I thought was a scratch on the back heel of my pair, but I used a little spit shine with my finger and came right off..

You might wanna try that carefully 
laugh.gif

i forgot about these babies....went in footlocker at serramonte mall sunday afternoon and they had a few sizes left...got me a 11.5

img1325y.jpg

Originally Posted by I RoCk dA Js

anyone else's eastbay order say 'waiting for approval?'
thanks
Originally Posted by gescobe

Hope eastbay doesnt cancel my order. Still havent gotten my shipment confirmatuon, and I paid for the faster shipping too.
Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Am I the only one who ordered from Eastbay and whose shoes still havent shipped? They still have the $149.99 on hold on My account.
nerd.gif
No. I received a confirmation email, but no shipping. My order status still says OPEN on the site. I'm assuming they will ship no later than tomorrow.
If you want me to check on your order, just send us a private message. 

Originally Posted by TheDegeneral

just got my ups tracking. ordered from eastbay at midnight had the 20 min wait. never got an order email either.
I am sorry to hear you did not receive your order confirmation e-mail.  Make sure to check your junk mail folder if you have one.  Otherwise, send us a private message with your customer number so I can look over your account to make sure everything looks fine.

Originally Posted by BARON

backorder 2 weeks on eastbay?
Originally Posted by salbah3

Got the e-mail from Eastbay, saying it's out of stock and backordered in 2 weeks. Anyone else get this? So, I am assuming basically I'm screwed then? lol
Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Dear Joey 1/22/11 Order 34958xxx Thank you for your
recent order. We are currently out-of-stock, however you should
expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date
printed below, unless it is a personalized product.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service
Department at 1-800-628-6301. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sincerely, Eastbay 32029xxx

Order Number: 34958vvv
Order Date: 1/21/11
---------------------
Nooooo! Does this mean I won't get the order? Or i'll have to wait two weeks to receive them?
eastbayrep already clarified this but i know it got lost in the clutter.
he said the current inventory is already filled with orders but they will have a new shipment soon. orders should be filled tho from what he said.
As bigj505 mentioned, we are expecting another shipment in for the Cement 3's during the end of this week/beginning of next week.  The notification you received is a standard back-order notification that we send out for all back-orders.  Once we receive the shipment, your orders will be processed and shipped.  Please note, back-order dates are subject to change.

Originally Posted by legitshoe

For those of you who ordered one pair of this shoe from eastbay and already received UPS tracking email, could you tell me what weight is showing on your UPS page. Mine looks a bit light. Could this be due to plastic packaging? Thanks in advance!
Send us a private message with your customer number if you want us to check on your order for you.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Eastbay Rep Ray is WRONG. I ordered a few pairs of flints and other Jordans about 2 weeks ago.. all separate orders. They came in those dumb grey bags. Boxes all smashed to hell. Eastbay is failing with it's packaging man. I hope this doesn't continue. Otherwise I may have to go elsewhere.
Hmm, that should not be happening.  Can you send me a private message with your customer number so I can bring up your account and look into this issue.

Originally Posted by djaward

Got my tracking from EASTBAY.. Cant wait for these to come in.

I was re-reading my confirmation from EASTBAY and I noticed I didnt get charge tax but got charged for shipping. Came out to 164 and some change. Is that regular? I thought CA would be one of the states that gets charged for everything.
We only charge for sales tax if you are shipping your order to New York, Wisconsin or Colorado.  This is because we have a physical presence in both New York and Wisconsin.  As for Colorado, they changed a state law last year that requires their citizens pay sales tax on all internet orders.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Jordan-Retro-3-Mens-Jacket-404568_100_A.png

where can i get this? anyone know, i have seached but nothing yet
This Jordan Retro 3 Jacket in White/Stealth/Varsity Red (04568100 - $84.99) was delayed to the middle to end of February.  If you want to back-order this jacket now, you will need to call our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 with the product number 04568100.  

I just found out we are also receiving a shipment in for the Jordan Retro 3 Jacket in Black/Varsity Red/White (04568010 - $84.99) around the same time as the white one above.  If you want to back-order this jacket, you would need to call in with the product number 04568010. 

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Has anyone here signed up for the Eastbay Gold Membership (free 3-day shipping and special 800 number for Gold members only)? How'd that go when you guys went to order the Cement 3s from them last Saturday? I'm thinking I should sign up if that 800 number worked out well for you guys.
The 800 number for Gold Club members is a Customer Service line, not an Order Entry line.  We still recommend calling our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 to place an order over the phone.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

It may be a long shot, but I got my order upgraded to three-day shipping by purchasing an Eastbay gold club membership (50% off right now).

The only problem is that by purchasing a gold club membership you are given a customer number you have to use with a particular order to get the free shipping. It may or may not work, especially for those of you who are backordered.
As long as you join our Gold Club on the account you placed your order for the Cement 3's on, there should be no issues.  This will work on all the back-ordered shoes, but depending on the payment method you used on the order, you may or may not have to place a new order to join our Gold Club program if you call in.

I apologize for the huge post, there were a lot of questions from the last time I was here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay Ray doin work
pimp.gif

Must admit, it feels good to buy a new pair of Jordans again. First in store JB purchase in a couple years
smile.gif

My footlocker hook-up sold these to me for 135.00 Cash. I think he felt bad that the box was not perfect. But that raises a question: What is the employee/manager discount? My receipt was not included in the transaction either....you think he might be playin the system?

i hope the pairs i have coming are nice and clean with no scratches. also hope they're not missing any hang tags or booklets and the elephant print paper isn't torn.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Willmatic, I noticed what I thought was a scratch on the back heel of my pair, but I used a little spit shine with my finger and came right off..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea I rubbed it with my finger and it got a little lighter.  I'm gonna wear them anyways so it's no biggie to me.  Just one of those things that you know about that no one else will see anyways.  Thanks for the advise tho!

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea I rubbed it with my finger and it got a little lighter.  I'm gonna wear them anyways so it's no biggie to me.  Just one of those things that you know about that no one else will see anyways.  Thanks for the advise tho!
Ha!  No problem.  It's probably something that will come off eventually.  
laugh.gif

Other than that, these were well made IMO.  I love my pair. 

For all you north jersey heads now that I'm done stocking up on these ill tell you where you can find em. Foot locker paramus park 1 size 11, finishline garden state plaza most big sizes (i only asked about 11.5, 12 they had both). These pretty much sold out everywhere, even nanuet mall footlocker and that mall is a graveyard (75% of the stores are vacant). Pallisades mall sold out, champs, footlocker, footaction GSP all sold out. If you can't find your size for retail in the north jersey area lmk what size you are and Ill see if I can hunt down a pair.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I know this has been asked but I'm too lazy to go back and search :/ but are these retros true to size? Thanks in advance and sorry for asking for the 1,000,000th time...

These most definitely run big, and I have a wide foot. I bought an 11 on release day and ended up returningvtgemvtge next day for a 10.5, which feel like my normal size 11. These run similar to the VI's of last year.

Did Eastbay just refunded my Money?
eyes.gif

Checked my Acct. and BOOM!! Not in Pending nor Posted?!? Hmm..

And my Shipping Confirm still says UPS hasn't received shipment?? Same thing with Eastbay Acct.

Eastbay better send me an e-mail saying that my order got canceled so I could replace it right away.... or I should just call them, such a hassle!!!!
frown.gif

***B-Grades huh!!? That's Ballsy of them to sell B-Grade shoes for retail price.. is it? How much was it again?
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom