Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

I will never buy from them again...anyone else I deal with, friend,family or foe, will have to send me the cash so that I can use my connect, she never fails me

Just so you all are aware, it isn't just a restock. Finishline has a ton, I repeat a ton...I am an employee and am well aware of this. Firstly, Nike messed up and didn't send a good portion of the shoes out to stores and they are now being taken in. Secondly, the company thought the shoes would sell out in stores very quickly so only a very limited quantity were release via purchase online. In reality, 70% of the shoes are still unsold hence why they are now available to be purchased online.

So you all are aware, the reason you run into problems with purchases online sometimes is because there really is no online for Finishline. We don't have distribution centers anywhere. Everything you order online is shipped from a store somewhere. Therefore it may have been tried on, returned whatever. The big releases (XI's and whatever else) get sold online yes, but your shoe is sitting in a store somewhere. If that manager wants the money made for his store (because your online purchase doesn't support the store at all) he can no stock the shoe and sell it to a customer waiting at the door. At any rate, support your local economy and go shop at the store...

i ordered for finishline the and never got a confirmation till yesterday. i thought it was gonna get canceled since it was my money was pending for so long. i checked the tracking number i just to and they were shipped days ago. my money was refunded so now i have to wait and see if they take it back.

Originally Posted by Patriot14

Everything you order online is shipped from a store somewhere. Therefore it may have been tried on, returned whatever.

QFT! Got my reserved pair from finishline on release day. Took it home for closer inspection and had flaws I didn't pick up on when I initially inspected them... Manager got me 2 other pairs from different locations to compare an pick the pair I want. Point being is the pairs available from the "restocks" now are probably the flawed pairs that people returned or simply didn't want.

if FNL does not have a distribution center, then why do all the new releases I get come from a address in TN?? I know when a store ships it, mainly by shipping address and all the paperwork inside the box. oh well, not doubting the info, just curious

Just got my FNL and NDC shipments from UPS. Cant wait to wear them but unfortunately NYC is like Antartica right now so until the snow and salt is gone these will stay in the closet. and wow another restock on FNL dam i wish the Cool Greys had this much quantity.

For those who has the 2003 retro, do they run more true to size than the 2011 retro? Appreciate the help!

Class got canceled today, already shoveled, now the wait for the UPS man begins
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gssazabi

For those who has the 2003 retro, do they run more true to size than the 2011 retro? Appreciate the help!

Some of you are plain lazy
30t6p3b.gif

I just listened to a voicemail from Eastbay, and they might have shipped a 15 instead of my size 10.  Really Eastbay?
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Man I was always pro online until I saw this thread...
I bought this pair in store because a ftl is across the street from I work and I called and they said that have lots of pairs left.. (monday)
^that's the only time I would buy in store.

Originally Posted by JUS3

I just listened to a voicemail from Eastbay, and they might have shipped a 15 instead of my size 10.  Really Eastbay?
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I never heard of that before.  Can you send us a private message with your customer number so we can look over your account.

EastbayRep - Ray

To the guy talking about a confirmation coming a few days later...when you order online you get an email that says you bought them bit the shipping confirmation email does not come until one of us at a store complete the order. Like I said if we can sell it in he store we'll cancel your order so our store gets the money. I work at a big store, we do over 50 orders a day...if you get behind it adds up. The customer in the store is ultimately more important to us than the online one. When you buy a shoe online, it gets taken from a store (no credit to that store) and when you return it the store loses money on your return.

To the guy talking about the restock being crappy shoes, no as I said, the restock is due to a shipping error by Nike.

To the guy asking why your shoes always come from TN. Are you close to TN? We always ship from the closest store that has the product. If it's a big store, they probably get quite a few of the new releases so that's why they come from there...

Question to those who bought from mental kicks. Do you think they sold fakes or just pre-production of the shoes? And what will people do with their pairs from mk? Resell them or return them and complain?

Basically, besides agreeing to remove mk from the legit sites, what else you gonna do about it?

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Everything you order online is shipped from a store somewhere. Therefore it may have been tried on, returned whatever.

QFT! Got my reserved pair from finishline on release day. Took it home for closer inspection and had flaws I didn't pick up on when I initially inspected them... Manager got me 2 other pairs from different locations to compare an pick the pair I want. Point being is the pairs available from the "restocks" now are probably the flawed pairs that people returned or simply didn't want.

Just so you realize something, because consumers in general are dumb these days, the quality has nothing to do with the store...we don't by a shoe and take it out and put glue on it or wreck it, that's on Jordan brand and the luck of the draw.On the same token, to all the people out there who complain about places not honoring your coupons, that's also on the shoe company. Why would they sell you something for a discount that they can sell at full price. If you don't understand basic economics don't complain about a principle you're too dull to get...Just because Champs/Footlocker are shady companies and price match and validate coupons when they aren't supposed to doesn't make every company inferior. There's a reason Finishline has never been reprimanded by a company, Footlocker/Champs can't say that. There's a reason Finishline financial numbers are better than the competition...

I got mine from NDC today

They look better than I thought they would. Not as shiny looking as the ones in FNL I originally saw.

I might get a second pair now.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by jordanfan08

finishline just restocked all sizes http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod670687

Good looks, all they offer is free shipping and no discount codes, if I can find one cheaper I will cop a second.

As I just said...coupons don't work on Jordans anywhere unless the company overrides it's for you...Clearly you would be one of those people who don't understand simple economics...

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by jordanfan08

finishline just restocked all sizes http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod670687

Good looks, all they offer is free shipping and no discount codes, if I can find one cheaper I will cop a second.

As I just said...coupons don't work on Jordans anywhere unless the company overrides it's for you...Clearly you would be one of those people who don't understand simple economics...
I posted before you even said that homie, and yes I understand economics. There were a handful of places that had coupons/discount codes that worked with this release and as well with many in the past. So clearly you would be the one to jump to conclusions... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

if FNL does not have a distribution center, then why do all the new releases I get come from a address in TN?? I know when a store ships it, mainly by shipping address and all the paperwork inside the box. oh well, not doubting the info, just curious

What's the address?

ordered mine on fnl and they're on the way. but they're offering free shipping this time. has anyone tried calling fnl to get a refund for shipping with previous orders?

Back
Top Bottom