Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by maxpapic

i cant believe how these things are sitting on shelves. not moving at all. crazy...

Let me ask you this ?

What are you gaining if these were sold out ? What are you losing by them not selling out ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ ALL III's crack in the midsole dude. Even the OG's cracked.

cracking i can handle, but the og's didnt straight peel off like these recent pairs.  i think that's the part that most people are talking about.  like animal thug said we should at least get more than a months worth of wear before there's any paint issues.

thats what i was ttryin to say

Does anyone know when the nbastore releases on their site? I think this could be a good random site to shoes on but it would be nice to know when they post.

Sorry for so many posts about it. I'm just really curious about this.

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

Does anyone know when the nbastore releases on their site? I think this could be a good random site to shoes on but it would be nice to know when they post.

No one is responding to you because no one knows.  It has been pretty random.  From being a few days early for a release to being a few days after.  So you know as well as anyone.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i cant believe how these things are sitting on shelves. not moving at all. crazy...

Let me ask you this ?

What are you gaining if these were sold out ? What are you losing by them not selling out ?
nerd.gif

not a thing, to either question. im thinking you misread my message.
ive been waiting for this shoe for years, and for it to finally get here and just sit there on shelves is kind of surprising to me. i guess not everyone shared my excitement...

I will never understand why dudes care if a shoe sells out these sitting on shelves is a good thing 
It makes it a easy cop for all those who wants it not those stupid resellers 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I will never understand why dudes care if a shoe sells out these sitting on shelves is a good thing 
It makes it a easy cop for all those who wants it not those stupid resellers 

as stated in my previous post, i personally dont. have my one pair that i wanted, and its on to the next one im able to afford.

Some people keep saying that they're sitting, while others can't find their size anywhere and they sell out quick online at the major retailers... guess it just depends on where you live. Not going to take long for the last ones to get snapped up somehow.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

id take MK off the legit site list. i think they are fake. shoe looks way different
nerd.gif
 Damn, those shoes are off.  Those differences are way too great.  
sick.gif

Props to Cdub1012 for showing the NT community MentalKicks should probably be avoided.   That was cool of you to do that.
MentalKicks is OFF my list for sure, now!  
indifferent.gif
Props to jaysexxin as well .... all that info/pics helps us out tremendously.  KEEP US UPDATED, please.
20valv3 wrote:
For those of you who ordered from Mental Kicks, here's their eBay policy:

- Shoes' authenticity is guaranteed. Refund is only possible if buyer receive anything that is proved to be not authentic.
- 10 times your money back if this happens.

Anyone going to go try to get this policy to happen.

I would like to see a member challenge their guarantee although it's not an Ebay item .... still.
JordanFan04 wrote:
earvcunanan wrote:
Has anyone here signed up for the Eastbay Gold Membership (free 3-day shipping and special 800 number for Gold members only)? How'd that go when you guys went to order the Cement 3s from them last Saturday? I'm thinking I should sign up if that 800 number worked out well for you guys.

I want to know the same thing, as well as if the 25% off on your first purchase can be used on new releases. I want to get the Playoff's.

That number is garbage.  It doesn't do a dang thing but get the rep to say, "Gold Member" like they are Mike Myers or something.  The discount is okay, but EB always has some sort of discount offer going on, regardless if you're a member or not.  

The 3-day shipping is good, though.  I ordered from them this past Saturday night (couldn't get thru phone lines), but after 30 minutes in a random, online wait-line I was able to confirm my order.  That's the first time my order has worked out through EB's new online process but it's still flawed.  Some customers get through in 8 min, others have to wait over an hour.  When the CG XIs dropped, I had my online time change to 2 different times from 14 min to 43 min to over an hour--RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES.  I swear, EB has a very flawed and mixed up way of handling online traffic.  Then again, NDC has failed me, too, so whaddya do.  
tired.gif

Back to EB shipping .... very quick for me.  I actually received my order today.  The good news -- I got a box (I always have).  The better news -- I got Cement AJ IIIs.  The bad news -- I got them 6 sizes too big. 
frown.gif
  Seriously, how does that happen?  What's more is that they are flawed with loose strings and scratches/marks on them.  Gotta love those retros.  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Man excited for a restock in Seattle. I wonder who will get a pair...

Still a lil sour about my canceled auction from ebay

Word. I'm definitely gonna hit up westfield in tuk.

If you hear anything, let me know. 

Kinda like... you scratch  my nuts... i'll scratch yours. You dig?
My dude BinYe keeps me
laugh.gif

I'm willing to "scratch" as well. 
( Pause. )

Optimus -  You know I got you already..

Bin - Let me know if you're looking for a specific size. ( You just might have to go to Everett for it, or perhaps meetup with Optimus.. Feel free to send me a message! )
Sorry for quoting myself. 
For all the Seattle / Washington Heads. 

Footlocker will get shipments on Thursday. 

Everett Mall is getting 24 Pairs. 

Not too sure about the other malls. 

If anyone else outside of Washington NEEDS a certain size, feel free to message me.. 

- Aldy

Originally Posted by The7onius

This thread should be closed, serves no purpose now.

Why do you keep running in to this thread just to say this?

Why don't you just stop coming in the topic and pretend like it doesn't exist.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

No one is responding to you because no one knows.  It has been pretty random.  From being a few days early for a release to being a few days after.  So you know as well as anyone.
Thank you.

Yeah, the tag is different, but that still doesn't explain the discrepancies from a U.S. release shoe to the other int'l shoe. B-grades, early release, maybe? But the differences still remain and is obvious to sight. That taller cement print on the toebox would be an instant deal-breaker for me. And besides, if I feel like I'm wearing fakes/inferior kicks, then I will always be thinking about it--B-grades included.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

JordanFan04 wrote:
earvcunanan wrote:
Has anyone here signed up for the Eastbay Gold Membership (free 3-day shipping and special 800 number for Gold members only)? How'd that go when you guys went to order the Cement 3s from them last Saturday? I'm thinking I should sign up if that 800 number worked out well for you guys.

I want to know the same thing, as well as if the 25% off on your first purchase can be used on new releases. I want to get the Playoff's.

That number is garbage.  It doesn't do a dang thing but get the rep to say, "Gold Member" like they are Mike Myers or something.  The discount is okay, but EB always has some sort of discount offer going on, regardless if you're a member or not.  

The 3-day shipping is good, though.  I ordered from them this past Saturday night (couldn't get thru phone lines), but after 30 minutes in a random, online wait-line I was able to confirm my order.  That's the first time my order has worked out through EB's new online process but it's still flawed.  Some customers get through in 8 min, others have to wait over an hour.  When the CG XIs dropped, I had my online time change to 2 different times from 14 min to 43 min to over an hour--RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES.  I swear, EB has a very flawed and mixed up way of handling online traffic.  Then again, NDC has failed me, too, so whaddya do.  
tired.gif

Back to EB shipping .... very quick for me.  I actually received my order today.  The good news -- I got a box (I always have).  The better news -- I got Cement AJ IIIs.  The bad news -- I got them 6 sizes too big. 
frown.gif
  Seriously, how does that happen?  What's more is that they are flawed with loose strings and scratches/marks on them.  Gotta love those retros.  
tired.gif

Dang, I just signed up. Hoping it will help me for the XII release... FAIL. 
I figured the 3day shipping is good enough for one payment for 10 dollars and a 25%off code...

To bad that code won't work on big releases or some jb products.. 

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Wish I wasn't broke or I'd have me a pair 
grin.gif
There was a time when i avoided niketalk cuz i had ZERO funds.

I knew that the more i browsed, the more i would feel enticed to buy with a
credit card to which, i had no money to pay back cuz i was in student mode.

So i know the feeling and it ain't good. Aggressive massage therapist.

Aldy: I already copped a pair on NBASTORE. Got lucky this morning with
my size 11 and at 135 shipped... can't beat that. Chastity belt.

I love these, don't get me wrong but even my brother who is no crazy shoe head asked me "them bodega joints?" lol I was tight but I can understand why; mostly because theyre super shiny plus he heard me briefly tell my cuzzo how the cement print was darker. It's a shame. Here's also another reason why I'm disappointed also:
Notice the ankle support difference (2011 on the left, 2003 on the right).
30t6p3b.gif
you can't even hoop in these.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Originally Posted by sthebest

to everyone saying these are too shiny and afraid of the midsole chipping, try using Matte Finish. it comes in a spray can and you can get it at a art supply store. The shine of the uppers will be taken away and will look more like the 2003s. in addition to that, the midsole will have a extra layer of protection to prevent the paint from cracking. when I used to repaint shoes, I sprayed Matte finish after I got done and it gave the shoes a factory look. Don't go crazy with it, a light coat will do.

as far as the creasing, use wearable shoe trees. I put them in my White/Cements when I tried them on. Not only did they take up the extra room in the toebox, they worked so well that the leather hasnt budged (meaning NO creases). I swear by these btw.

as evidenced on my sole dying methods, I'd like to think some of you guys heed my advice
do you have pics of the wearable shoes trees and where do you get them form.

thanks

Finally picked up a pair in my size(9.5), and I was surprised it fits noticeably bigger than my 2001 Blk/cement, Fire Reds, and CDPs. Too bad I couldn't try them on first.

Back
Top Bottom