Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I pulled the trigger and just pre ordered. I know these shoes are going to be madness next year.  I just like knowing I at least have ONE pair on lock.  Thanks Mikko, looking forward to doing business with you again.

Size 10? Shipped out today! Thanks for the support! Hope you enjoy the gift inside! Post pics when you get them!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Damn Mikkol, nice pics. I was almost going to cop early from you but $280 is steep for III's.

Thanks for the comparison pics, I'll wait till Feb.

Same here.... if price drops $20 - $30  you would probably sell out in one night
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I pulled the trigger and just pre ordered. I know these shoes are going to be madness next year.  I just like knowing I at least have ONE pair on lock.  Thanks Mikko, looking forward to doing business with you again.

Size 10? Shipped out today! Thanks for the support! Hope you enjoy the gift inside! Post pics when you get them!
wink.gif

Yessir...THANK YOU for the quick ship.  I will DEF post pics up as soon as those bad boys come in.  Heck, I may pick up a second pair after I get paid next week.  Do I get a return customer discount? LOL!  THANK YOU AGAIN!

Good lookz on the vid...

Weeeeak sauce, bro.

More money for less sneaker. Enjoy overpaying, kids.

Great pix mikkol. keep it up kid. Thnx for the vid frenchblue. neither the pics nor the vid shows the shininess we seen before

That video was nice… It seems to me that since the first pics we saw of this sneaker a lot has changed. The first pics from MN, contained a smooth front tongue, and shiny leather on the sides. Now with the SGz video, and what Mikkol109 has shown; JB has substituted the smooth tongue for a tumbled leather, and the side leather isn’t as shiny anymore. Now if only someone could beat their early release to see if the paint worries are any concern.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

wink.gif

Yessir...THANK YOU for the quick ship.  I will DEF post pics up as soon as those bad boys come in.  Heck, I may pick up a second pair after I get paid next week.  Do I get a return customer discount? LOL!  THANK YOU AGAIN!

Can't wait to see your pictures!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Damn Mikkol, nice pics. I was almost going to cop early from you but $280 is steep for III's.

Thanks for the comparison pics, I'll wait till Feb.

Same here.... if price drops $20 - $30  you would probably sell out in one night
grin.gif
Thank you for the input!
smile.gif

If plans don't change, then the boxes you're seeing now for these might look different, but awfully familiar once they officially release.

For anyone who's copped the '11 Cement III's already, how's the sizing on them?  Still true-to-size?

Peace
F Sharp005

Wow! They really cut back on that collar padding for these '11 as opposed to the '03 pair. Other then that they look good.

Looking forward to these for the Spring... along with some Penny 1 Retros and Penny Foams it looks good for next year.... just one pair for me, nothin special.

Appears to be a nice job on an OG colorway, thats all I've ever asked from Brand Jordan.

smile.gif

USPS tried to deliver but needed a signature, and of course I was not home.  I just signed the slip and taped it to my mail box, I am hoping a box is waiting for me when I get home later tonight.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Wow! They really cut back on that collar padding for these '11 as opposed to the '03 pair. Other then that they look good.

That alone would make me pass on these. I've said it all along, the AJ 3 was one of those comfortable shoes because of the padding they added in the 01'-03' pairs.

I have to see these in person first, I have 2 pairs of '03s in the closet - I would like another pair but really don't need em..

Back
Top Bottom