Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

fire reds were a disgrace... I have seen some true blues peeling out already too
frown.gif

exactly the quality of CDP, Fire reds and true blue is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

what do you expect for the white cement grey. Why buying those shoes at footalog/rmk/kicks crew for $200+++

Finally put the comparison pics up on the blogs.
The rear tab is def a big difference. Another difference is the tumble leather on the 2011 vs the non tumble leather on the 2003

the 03 looks like they  have more padding on them than the 2011 and  the cement print is darker than the 03 and the toe box is way better on the 03 .hopefully  i get a beter pair that doesnt  have that  toe box all ugly like the picture

some of yall boys amaze me talkin about the leather is "to shiny". Are u serous? If u dnt em like and dnt want to buy em just say that or move on but dont jus start saying anything to justify not getting them.these 3s dnt stray that far from the og or previous retros. truth probably is u werent goin to get em anyway. cant believe some are resulting to complaining about "shiny white tumbled leather"
30t6p3b.gif
get real

THANK YOU MIKKOL88!

like others have said the overall quality looks good, and I personally love the tumbled leather.  But...I found some detail and finishing quality control issues....not the fault of Mikkol88 of course...its just JB being sloppy and loose with the shoes.  These issues, should never have left the factory like this...I mean just sloppy.  Take a look:

rubber cement/glue inside the collar...

in the end I am not trippin, I plan on wearing these and on RD try to pick up another pair or 2. So I am cool...I am too old to sweat the small stuff.  I am pleased overall to have one of my grails when I was in middle school and no way could afford these, now like 20+ years later, I can have them......THANK YOU AGAIN MIKKOL88!

Originally Posted by AsianImage

THANK YOU MIKKOL88!

like others have said the overall quality looks good, and I personally love the tumbled leather.  But...I found some detail and finishing quality control issues....not the fault of Mikkol88 of course...its just JB being sloppy and loose with the shoes.  These issues, should never have left the factory like this...I mean just sloppy.  Take a look:

in the end I am not trippin, I plan on wearing these and on RD try to pick up another pair or 2. So I am cool...I am too old to sweat the small stuff.  I am pleased overall to have one of my grails when I was in middle school and no way could afford these, now like 20+ years later, I can have them......THANK YOU AGAIN MIKKOL88!
Thanks for the pics.... I love how the white/cement III's thread only has 30 pages, so hype will be small for a pair of sneakers that I really want to get in multiples

AsianImage please tell me you're going to wear your pair to death, to test out their quality (paint chipping, creasing, comfort, etc); and then post pics of what they look like 
happy.gif

It wasn't THAT long ago I was walking out footlocker, paying $75/each for these after the discount...

$150 MSRP now for III...
ohwell.gif
... Not feeling that at all.

Thankfully, everything is sitting nationwide now, as Nike and JB continue pile up releases these stores can't sellout of, so I'll be patient.

none of the new pics look shiny @ all....i like... i like alot. these are my All time favorite shoe...
if i dnt get these imma cry.....real talk
embarassed.gif

tongue.gif

Seriously, I would love to cop these on some sort of discount. I need these like yesterday.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

It wasn't THAT long ago I was walking out footlocker, paying $75/each for these after the discount...

$150 MSRP now for III...
ohwell.gif

Thankfully, everything is sitting nationwide now, as Nike and JB continue pile up releases these stores can't sellout of, so I'll be patient.

laugh.gif

Yup same here, I still have the receipt to my pair when I paid $89.99 for them. But thanks to Swoosh, it will be the same for me all over again.

Like I said before people, nothing from JB will sell out the first day except XI's and limited crap.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

$150 MSRP now for III...
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Yup same here, I still have the receipt to my pair when I paid $89.99 for them. But thanks to Swoosh, it will be the same for me all over again.

Like I said before people, nothing from JB will sell out the first day except XI's and limited crap.

But guys, they're going to give us the original box with these!

box03-02.gif

original-jordan-iii-box-tag.jpg

These are sure to fly out of the stores now...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23edge

THANK YOU MIKKOL88!

Thanks for the pics.... I love how the white/cement III's thread only has 30 pages, so hype will be small for a pair of sneakers that I really want to get in multiples

AsianImage please tell me you're going to wear your pair to death, to test out their quality (paint chipping, creasing, comfort, etc); and then post pics of what they look like 
happy.gif

AsianImage: Glad you got yours!! Enjoy!
23edge: I am doing wear and tear test on the Cool Grey XI, so once I am done with that I will move on to the cement 3s! Hopefully thats soon as long as it doesn't rain here in the Bay Area

Originally Posted by 23edge

THANK YOU MIKKOL88!

happy.gif

Yes sir...I will wear these this weekend actually. I have a bday dinner at my friends house and a poker game after...so I plan on breaking some necks and making some people drool when I rock these.  I will wear these to work the next week...and see how it goes.  My other 3s you can see visible wear, I am a big guy = fat %%+, so my big %%+ should make these shoes work.

As for the other post regarding any "shiny-ness" there is none. It is a nice matte tumbled leather.  I LIKE ALOT!

Except for the shoddy finishing...ehe..the shoe is good over all.

I also forgot to mention....Mikkol88 hooked it up with some socks!  NICE CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TOUCH!!!

Asian image... what size you wear breh?

(and let me know where the party at... cuz i know y'all remove kicks before entering the domicile. hee hee).

Originally Posted by BinYe

Asian image... what size you wear breh?

(and let me know where the party at... cuz i know y'all remove kicks before entering the domicile. hee hee).
LOL...."They your size partnah"...and they are not sitting on the porch like my flip flops! HA!  You used "domicile" in a sentence!

still got a few ds pairs form 03, look like there gonna have a few new cousins. lol must cop

can someone tell me how the 03` retros fit? (someone mentioned that they fit big) Do I need to go down a half size in the 03`s?

^03 were true to size for me size 11

Cant wait for these i beat the $#@$ outta my 03 pair i feel so bad iv never done that with any other J's lol

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Cant wait for these i beat the $#@$ outta my 03 pair i feel so bad iv never done that with any other J's lol

Same here for some reason, those shoes more than any pair of Jordans I owned - I used and abused to the fullest. Maybe it's because of the comfort that they have. I'm not mad though, I remember busting them out while I was on vacay in LA - I was at Roscoes C&W and some dude walked up to me and was like 'yoo those are the cleanest pair I've ever seen!"
smokin.gif
. Than next thing you know, I'm hooping in them at the gym. Getting stepped on, scuffed, etc. 

To this day, I still think the 3's (well maybe the 01-03') have the most comfort while I'm active. I still have a DS pair of 03's. I'm going to hang on to those for as long as I can.

Also, if people really want these early - someone on eBay is selling 'em for the low compared to 03' pairs. Just gotta look...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom