Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

People be thinking just because it's some tumbled leather that the quality is good on em'.
laugh.gif

I doubt this will be the case, but to make up for the lack of retro cards for the last few years it would be pretty cool if JB released all there retros shoes for now on in retro versions of the OG boxes.

P.S. Would be nice if there was no price hike too.

I wonder if the TBs will get the same box and hang tag treatment, thats the least they could do after that international release crap

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I wonder if the TBs will get the same box and hang tag treatment, thats the least they could do after that international release crap

Something tells me the TB IIIs will be coming in the same box. After all, next year is the 23rd anniversary of the Air Jordan III.

and if anyone has been paying attention, the Banned Is come in the OG box. I can see Bordeauxs, Metallic silver 5s, and White Cement IVs coming in special boxes too since the cost would be minimal to change the design. Just change the Elephant print to speckle print and there you go.

At the very least the Cement IVs will also drop next year and I can see them getting the same treatment as these.   

Liking the extras that are going to come with these IIIs.

I already know my homies are going be copping 3+... ill be happy with my 1 pair
happy.gif

after all the wait, i wore my '03s to themall to buy qa few things

ALOT of looks

some guy stopped me and asked where i got em so early...i told him nah they '03s

went to my local mom n pop store, they said they will have em 1st week of Jan.

i will give yall info the first week to those that are looking to cop

i gotta say, looking at these bad boys, IMO the best shoe & colorway ever!!!!!!!

I'll prolly hit my mom and pop shops up in the Chi to cop these early cause I think I'll be back away at school on RD
frown.gif
....hopefully they dnt try and tax me.

i got the black/cements the other day... like those much better than these so Ima take a pass

these were the first jordans i ever got back in 88 when they first dropped..this shoe started it for me . the best shoe and the best colorway of all time...3X for me so i have them when im in my 40's

Originally Posted by frazier10

these were the first jordans i ever got back in 88 when they first dropped..this shoe started it for me . the best shoe and the best colorway of all time...3X for me so i have them when im in my 40's

Same here! This is a must have for me

Originally Posted by loskickking23

lol im 38 and still exited about a jordan release,i wonder if it will be this way when im 50

lol im 38 and still exited about a jordan release,i wonder if it will be this way when im 50

i feel ya man, my cousin is 42 and he still cops jordans.........aint nothing wrong with that, no matter what age

Lmao.... I'm 34 and still goin.... Slowed up but haven't stopped yet...lol

My parents couldn't buy them for me when I was a kid, so I think that adds an even greater mystic for me now that I'm older.  While my first pair were the V's, I will always love the III's.  I'm 29 and I don't see a reason why I should ever stop wearing my favorite sneakers.

Originally Posted by elgallo23

My parents couldn't buy them for me when I was a kid, so I think that adds an even greater mystic for me now that I'm older.  While my first pair were the V's, I will always love the III's.  I'm 29 and I don't see a reason why I should ever stop wearing my favorite sneakers.
we the WILD HOGS of this @#$%.

hahaha...

*exits thread in wheelchair with daytons*

Ya, I'm 34 & these were my first pair of Air Jordans back in 1988 as well (even though the blk/silver 5 tops this shoe in my final opinion.)
Doesn't surprise me that the white/cement grey 3s were so many people's 1st jordan...people fiended over these when they came out.

At my parents house, I had (it's still there) this Jordan poster from the '88 dunk contest with a wide grey border that said "soaring" on it -
and when people would walk into my room I would point it out that I had the same kicks on my feet because that's how cool I thought
I was. Fun times.

I'm 29 and still get excited, every time a Jordan from 3-13 releases I instantly relive my childhood and where I was at that time when I got the pair, it was generally every Christmas

still my favorite was getting the Carmine VI's on Xmas 1990, they always remind me of Home Alone for some reason haha

back on topic: I got my 3's last night, they are pretty good quality, one thing I was not happen about is the elephant print has some running it in, I guess I can't complain because Jordan will never go back to making the quality for Jordan's they did when the 03 pairs released but I guess I expect a little more for a retail tag of $150 but in the end that is why Jordan sees very little money from me yearly anymore.

Back
Top Bottom