Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

midsole cracking, yeah it will happen

It should only happen a couple hundred wears in, not 10-15.

From the images above, I can already tell you that they will crack immediately. They have same the painting and texture that the CDP's had, and those didn't last me 15 wears before I had to sell them. I won't fall for that again. I don't even care if they had the Nike Air and OG style box, if these things don't last a month long what's the point of buying them?

The 03's were dyed, not painted. That's the disparity in the two.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ ALL III's crack in the midsole dude. Even the OG's cracked.

cracking i can handle, but the og's didnt straight peel off like these recent pairs.  i think that's the part that most people are talking about.  like animal thug said we should at least get more than a months worth of wear before there's any paint issues.

None of my 3's have cracked yet....... I don't know why.... Will definatly keep my eye out though.... Either way I been waiting for these like I was waiting for the carmines .. Hopefully JB will get this resolved soon

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

It should only happen a couple hundred wears in, not 10-15.

From the images above, I can already tell you that they will crack immediately. They have same the painting and texture that the CDP's had, and those didn't last me 15 wears before I had to sell them. I won't fall for that again. I don't even care if they had the Nike Air and OG style box, if these things don't last a month long what's the point of buying them?

I agree, I hooped in my 03's for a whole season before they started to crack towards the end. I'm not sure if i'll even deal with these knowing how they will do. I shouldn't have to prepare to re-paint kicks before I even buy them
30t6p3b.gif

yea i wonder if they're gonna start doin the og boxes to more j's comin out next year.

Originally Posted by a019

yea i wonder if they're gonna start doin the og boxes to more j's comin out next year.
I highly doubt it.

This is the 23rd anniversary of the IIIs release, hence the special packaging.

i've never had paint issues with my 3's unless i scuffed them on accident, I really think its because i wear my shoes that they never fall aprt on me

Sad to say but I'm sold on the box alone
30t6p3b.gif

SN: Why do all those boxes look like they were smuggled out of the factory in someones crotch?

People with these already and have worn them.... Do they feel like the 03 or do they feel like the recent retro 3's??

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I highly doubt it.

..so we can pretty much expect the same release packaging for the IV's in 2012, and the V's in 2013, so on and so on.....hmmm.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I highly doubt it.

..so we can pretty much expect the same release packaging for the IV's in 2012, and the V's in 2013, so on and so on.....hmmm.

That was real cute AT.

*shoots cupid arrow*

I'm confused as to when these are dropping. JB's official site says 1/22, the Air Jordan release thread says February, and this thread says Spring. Which one is it?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I'm confused as to when these are dropping. JB's official site says 1/22, the Air Jordan release thread says February, and this thread says Spring. Which one is it?

for now it is 1/22 officially

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yep, same with da yeezys, hence why those kicks don't crack either.

Back
Top Bottom