Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Why are people complaining about prices now compared to '03? That was '03!
Go look for a DS '03 pair now and see if you're still paying $100.
You can't expect prices to stay the same when the value of money and the demand for Jordans are going up.
If you don't want to pay the price, don't buy them. I understand it's a forum but the whining is unbelievable.

Tight work, even though its mad early, but greatly appreciated... one of the only Jordans ill probably cop next year, im backin off of Jays next year....

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

You can't expect prices to stay the same when the value of money and the demand for Jordans are going up.
If you don't want to pay the price, don't buy them. I understand it's a forum but the whining is unbelievable.
Again another person whines about whining, dudes up here are geniuses  
smh.gif

And your logic was stupid.

Inflation would make them $116
Jordan's are sitting on shelves
Money is staying the same?  Funny I thought we were in a recession and the value of the dollar globally was pretty low.

Anything else you would like to speak on and be wrong about?

It just gets old, this is a sneaker board, dudes aren't supposed to have discussion and debate? Only supposed to post nice comments now? I've been up here like seven/eight years. something changed that I don't know about?

If I went to Forum Blue & Gold and was like why are you guys criticizing the Lakers, you're supposed to be fans. If you don't like them, pick another team, how far would that go?

Fact is, people give Nike/JB props when they deserve it, and bash them when they don't. That's why it's a totally different set of reactions in the white varsity red VIs and the blacks. The only difference is that praise to Nike/JB for a job well done is few and far in between these days. That's why there's a lot more criticism, because garbage like the Pistons come out.

Yesterday I pulled out my 01 IX's, and noticed they were cracking. Anyone want a bet how long will it take this years version to crack? I'd bet you the CDP versions are cracking. That's why people criticize Nike/JB, and it's well deserved.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

smh.gif

Money is staying the same?  Funny I thought we were in a recession and the value of the dollar globally was pretty low.

I'm talking about the value of money from '03 to present day.
If you don't plan on buying Jordans because of the quality and price, why are you always in the JB forum complaining?
If you got the money, go cop some OG's so you won't have to worry about quality.

5461624e48d4156944b35581a42a3bba606b6455.png

It just gets old, this is a sneaker board, dudes aren't supposed to have discussion and debate? Only supposed to post nice comments now? I've been up here like seven/eight years. something changed that I don't know about?

If I went to Forum Blue & Gold and was like why are you guys criticizing the Lakers, you're supposed to be fans. If you don't like them, pick another team, how far would that go?

Fact is, people give Nike/JB props when they deserve it, and bash them when they don't. That's why it's a totally different set of reactions in the white varsity red VIs and the blacks. The only difference is that praise to Nike/JB for a job well done is few and far in between these days. That's why there's a lot more criticism, because garbage like the Pistons come out.

Yesterday I pulled out my 01 IX's, and noticed they were cracking. Anyone want a bet how long will it take this years version to crack? I'd bet you the CDP versions are cracking. That's why people criticize Nike/JB, and it's well deserved.
Quite possibly the best retaliation i have ever read on NT

smh.gif

Jordan Brand is %*# backwards. How they gonna charge $150 for a shoe that dropped for only $100 when last retroed?
eek.gif
smh.gif

And please tell me how the hell is the DEMAND for Jordans going up when the ONLY Jordan that sold out recently are SpaceJams?

Have you guys not noticed....EVERY Jordan release not in a pack or named spacejams/spizikes are now priced at $150. $150 for some 3s? I love Jordan 3s like the next man but ya'll know ain't no technology in that shoe that justifies it being priced at $150. That's why Jordans are sitting everywhere & those buffoons at Jordan Brand just don't get it.

I don't mind, thou. Right now I can walk in just about any store and still cop White/Red 12s, Flu Game 12s, Varsity Red 6s, Oreo 6 or any other recent Jordan release.......FOR UNDER THAT $150 pricetag. There is absolutely no rush to buy Jays....just sit back & wait till they go on sale. But maybe if JB priced their shoes accordingly ($115 - $135 range depending on the model) & stopped being greedy.....Jays would actually sell out again.

Hell...Didn't Fire Red 3s retail for $115 just 3 damn years ago?
smh.gif
smh.gif

Edit...I looked at my box. That was the Fire Red 4s. But if they dropped tomorow they would be $150 too.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

5461624e48d4156944b35581a42a3bba606b6455.png
How many times are you gonna post the same pic for every response?
Did you think it would get funnier every time you posted it?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rossh123

$150?

I could have sworn I just paid like $125 for the fire reds just three years ago.
Damn JB...true example of capitalism

I spent $200 buying the TB III's, so i'm not as mad. The III's are ok quality, the paint has NOT cracked on me at all....yet.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

smh.gif

Jordan Brand is %*# backwards. How they gonna charge $150 for a shoe that dropped for only $100 when last retroed?
eek.gif
smh.gif

And please tell me how the hell is the DEMAND for Jordans going up when the ONLY Jordan that sold out recently are SpaceJams?

Have you guys not noticed....EVERY Jordan release not in a pack or named spacejams/spizikes are now priced at $150. $150 for some 3s? I love Jordan 3s like the next man but ya'll know ain't no technology in that shoe that justifies it being priced at $150. That's why Jordans are sitting everywhere & those buffoons at Jordan Brand just don't get it.

I don't mind, thou. Right now I can walk in just about any store and still cop White/Red 12s, Flu Game 12s, Varsity Red 6s, Oreo 6 or any other recent Jordan release.......FOR UNDER THAT $150 pricetag. There is absolutely no rush to buy Jays....just sit back & wait till they go on sale. But maybe if JB priced their shoes accordingly ($115 - $135 range depending on the model) & stopped being greedy.....Jays would actually sell out again.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Edit...I looked at my box. That was the Fire Red 4s. But if they dropped tomorow they would be $150 too.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
No, they were $125.  If JB thinks they will get $150 for some kicks .... they are gonna charge that much.  Yes, these will sell out at the $150 price point.  If kats don't like 'em, don't buy 'em.
I'd say for people to just be happy they are not charging $175 like the wretched SJs.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

smh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Sad but true... From $115 to $150
smh.gif

^ I would think they would keep everything the same but knowing JB and the way they've been releasing recent retros and changing them ever so slightly, I would expect a small difference.

Back
Top Bottom