Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

ok please dont get all crazy I looked on pg's 1-5 & 70-77 and didnt find a release date? also will all major retailers have these, footaction,footlocker,finishline,champs?

Originally Posted by yungone350

ok please dont get all crazy I looked on pg's 1-5 & 70-77 and didnt find a release date? also will all major retailers have these, footaction,footlocker,finishline,champs?
1-22-11

Hopefully these won't be like the CG release. I really do not want to go through that kind of release again. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by marley

What happened to Citysole.? They used to be one of my go to sites but their prices are terrible on new releases now. I wont even shop there anymore.
They realized they could butt rape their long time customers and get away with it due to the hype.

keyword is that they "once were" a great go-to place for new sneakers at a great price.

Now... most of the domestic places have opted to gouge the consumer something atrocious.

Citysole, sneakerpost, shoetrends, sneakerhead... all bleh-status now.

So when it comes to the aforementioned sites... hide your kids, hide your wife... even  ya

husbands cuz they rapin' errbody.

Errbody in the club gettin' ripped off.

Ironicaly, Pickyourshoes, the site infamous for always selling for retail plus, actually has offered

competitive pricing over the past year or so (and offers free ship). So kudos to the group for

letting these other chodes who's the real deal Ally McBeal and actually prices kicks accordingly.

*squats for change*

You have only the people who hype up kicks to blame for this 
Thats what hype and the stupid resellers cause you can't blame the business owners for not getting a extra piece of the pie 

Dudes reselling are making a kill on kicks now a days..... why shouldn't they do the same 

I know its sad but Hype kills 
ohwell.gif

It shouldn't be anywhere near as bad as the CG release. Even though it's been a good while since these last came out, the III just doesn't have the same mania inducing pull as the XI. Also it's coming out at a point when people aren't normally already in stores shopping.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by dtb00201

So y'all not gonna tell me how much in Kids sizes?

My brain is obviously frozen right now ...

If they're $150, what does that translate to in GS?
laugh.gif

More than likely $110
But the Cool Grey's were $175 in Mens, and were $110 in GS.

The mens pairs also came with a special box, the kids didn't.

laugh.gif

More than likely $110

I know. 
And what I'm saying is ... Mens' in this shoe is a special box & it is still $150, so that would make the GS pairs cheaper in this style also. 

Well, I went ahead and placed an order for $199 shipped at Mental Kicks. After the madness that was the Flint XIII and Cool Grey XI release, I certainly don't feel like lining up or blowing up EastBay's phone lines.

laugh.gif

More than likely $110

I know. 
And what I'm saying is ... Mens' in this shoe is a special box & it is still $150, so that would make the GS pairs cheaper in this style also. 

I see your point, but I can pretty much guarantee you they will be $110. The retro 9s, 11s, and 13s were all different prices in mens sizes, but still came to $110 in GS. On top of that, another pair of 3s coming out in GS is already confirmed at $110.
2mrhab7.jpg

For those asking about sizing, these fit true to size to me. First time I wore my pair, my right pinkie toe hurt a bit. But the next time I wore them, they felt fine. Wore mine every weekend since I got them late November. So far no paint chipping/ peeling on the midsole whatsoever.

Originally Posted by magc840

For those asking about sizing, these fit true to size to me. First time I wore my pair, my right pinkie toe hurt a bit. But the next time I wore them, they felt fine. Wore mine every weekend since I got them late November. So far no paint chipping/ peeling on the midsole whatsoever.

That's awesome news, man. Can't wait to get my pair around next week! Was disappointed that my 2009 True Blue IIIs cracked, but good to know the White/Cements have a better build. Hopefully the same can be said about the True Blues launching again next June.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom