Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

What do you guys think the release will be like on these? Crazy lines like the Cool Greys?
Not in the least bit. They'll sell, but it won't be any foolishness like the cool greys were or space jams a year before.

i cant wait didnt wanna buy anymore kicks
since the kobe lines is killing jb no matter what
but a classic is a classic

saw these today at my local finishline and they are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

has the date changed on these kixandthecity says february now not january 22 ?

its still the same date 1/22. stores already got pairs out for display

I remeber when these came out in 88. I was 14 and couldnt afford them and there was no way my parents were spending $100 dollars on a pair of  "shoes". By the time I got a job and shad enough money the 4's were out so I missed on these as a boy. Now I get to buy these not only for myself but my kids also.

Originally Posted by asu42

I remeber when these came out in 88. I was 14 and couldnt afford them and there was no way my parents were spending $100 dollars on a pair of  "shoes". By the time I got a job and shad enough money the 4's were out so I missed on these as a boy. Now I get to buy these not only for myself but my kids also.
i am right  there with you...i was 10...i had a friend who worked with his father on weekends cleaning carpets and he bought them with his own money...i can remember the first day i saw them on his feet, i was like
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
....this was the first shoe that I idolized.....my family was too poor to afford them.  I remember everyone was "not so sure" about the now famous elephant print...this was really the first high priced sneaker, i think they were a little over $100.....most peeps was like "that much for shoes".....then the IV came out and people started going bonkers!
-sf77

eventho i KNOW these will prolly crack faster than any 3s...im still gonna get em

and just see where it goes from there

Don't think the release date has changed from 1/22/11 since only one place seems to have them listed as Feb, and everywhere else is still 1/22. And like ppl have been posting, the midsoles on these seem better than the 06 FRs or CDPs.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

eventho i KNOW these will prolly crack faster than any 3s...im still gonna get em

and just see where it goes from there

It's been PROVEN multiple times in this thread already by owners of early pairs who were kind enough to give their pairs a lot of wear that the midsoles hold up as mentioned, better than both the Fire Red Retroes and the CDP Black Cements.
And no, I didn't mean to rhyme.

Great comparison pics.  I was already sold on these, but these pics just confirmed it 
pimp.gif
....now do i preorder them or take my chances w/ eastbay?  

None of my local sneaker spots have these in yet.

I wanted to see these in person... copped regardless though.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

After 2 weeks of wear. In the snow, water, slush, and on salt. Of course i cleaned them but this is what they look like as of 20 minutes ago.

These shoes are on point. To me. Hope it helps the better of you decide.

real nice!
thanks for testing the shoes for us... 
tongue.gif

this may help the ppl settle down about the quality issue~

these are one of my personal top 5 jordans of all time! 

OK, so I'm confused. Which box will come with this release? The regular Jordan boxes or that retro one a couple pgs back?

Back
Top Bottom