Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

dang, i just want the box
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Leather looks terrible and midsoles are going to chip. Pass for me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  If you look a few pages back you will see there is a dude that has been rocking these for a while now and he says no paint chipping and barely any creasing.
30t6p3b.gif
 I swear people want the shoes to be messed up just so they can complain.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Leather looks terrible and midsoles are going to chip. Pass for me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  If you look a few pages back you will see there is a dude that has been rocking these for a while now and he says no paint chipping and barely any creasing.
30t6p3b.gif
 I swear people want the shoes to be messed up just so they can complain.

or are too lazy to look through the thread

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by ebe2023

i feel like the price is finally going to fit the shoe again after a long time. As long as the shoe quality is good, the box, hang tag, and tissue are just icing on the cake. Of course nike air would be sick but thats just crazy talk. lol

The price still don't fit the shoe 
My boy has a pair and i saw them in person the shoe is not bad quality for sure but its not great quality either the 03's are better quality IMO 

But dudes need to understand the quality and price we had back in the day is gone forever 

Jays will never be that good quality and design wise again because a crap load of people still buy these even though there lesser/bad quality and bad shape wise so why would JB need to improve if there still getting the peoples money 

Look at people in this thread going crazy for these because of a box ? JB recogize they have people eating out of their hand and so they don't need to stress over improving the quality and all that stuff like OG colorway's etc because they realize they will get your money no matter what 
Do you copy and paste the same thing in every JB thread? Everyone understands it. And they still buy them. Cry somewhere else. It's really getting old. Wahh Wahh Wahh quality sucks. You cry and cry and cry yet you still buy and buy and buy.

Inflation will cause the price of things to go up. If you really want to make a point about inflation and rising prices with lower quality, why not go lobby to congress about our gas prices. They have risen over 400% in the past 10 years. They add ethanol and other additives to the gas to further thin it out. Yet we still pay.

There will never be Nike Air on the back of a retro Jordan anymore. The quality will not be the same as the OG. You will be charged more than the MSRP from 1988. That is life. Deal with it.

I've been a lurker here for years, and I have to say I honestly dont think any Jordan thread would be a legit jordan thread if it didnt have someone b*tching about quality, or comparing EVERYTHING to OG's.  I've actually gotten used to it.

I personally dont have the 03's.  but... I'm sure, someone was b*tching then too about how the quality has gone down since 88'.  B/c honestly.  Nothing TODAY could EVER compare to 1980 Nike/Jordan shoe technology.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Nikekidwonder wrote:

i feel like the price is finally going to fit the shoe again after a long time. As long as the shoe quality is good, the box, hang tag, and tissue are just icing on the cake. Of course nike air would be sick but thats just crazy talk. lol

My boy has a pair and i saw them in person the shoe is not bad quality for sure but its not great quality either the 03's are better quality IMO 

But dudes need to understand the quality and price we had back in the day is gone forever 

Jays will never be that good quality and design wise again because a crap load of people still buy these even though there lesser/bad quality and bad shape wise so why would JB need to improve if there still getting the peoples money 

Look at people in this thread going crazy for these because of a box ? JB recogize they have people eating out of their hand and so they don't need to stress over improving the quality and all that stuff like OG colorway's etc because they realize they will get your money no matter what 
Do you copy and paste the same thing in every JB thread? Everyone understands it. And they still buy them. Cry somewhere else. It's really getting old. Wahh Wahh Wahh quality sucks. You cry and cry and cry yet you still buy and buy and buy.

Inflation will cause the price of things to go up. If you really want to make a point about inflation and rising prices with lower quality, why not go lobby to congress about our gas prices. They have risen over 400% in the past 10 years. They add ethanol and other additives to the gas to further thin it out. Yet we still pay.

There will never be Nike Air on the back of a retro Jordan anymore. The quality will not be the same as the OG. You will be charged more than the MSRP from 1988. That is life. Deal with it.

I just talked to a store I shop at.. they got 18 pairs of altitudes... 36 gool greys.. and 18 cement 3s... so they will run out soon.

Originally Posted by Asia

I just talked to a store I shop at.. they got 18 pairs of altitudes... 36 gool greys.. and 18 cement 3s... so they will run out soon.

This store must be a low volume store

They are GR due to the fact that they made all the way down to toddler sizes... but we shall wait and see how many stores get... I doubt these will be sitting for long..

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE SIG SHOES EVERY YEAR ALWAYS HAVE GOOD QUALITY.....IT'S THE RETROES THAT HAVE THE LACKING QUALITY.....

Dudes please 
I see you in every Jordan release thread every single one 

Even some of the wack releases i see you in there like " These are nice am copping"  
laugh.gif

Jordan got you by the balls so you have no right to complain 

roll.gif

I understand that $1 back then was probably worth close to $2 now. So increases in the price were bound to happen. Im fine with not having the Nike Air because i respect the people that have been doing this that long and so does JB but im not paying an arm and a leg for an OG with Nike Air that will eventually fall apart as well because i wear all my shoes. I just wish(i know it probably wont happen) but i wish JB would pay attention to a few minor things like glue stains and horrible stitching. Primarily the stitching because that is usually what makes me have to search for another pair and return the funky stitched pair. I would be fine with orderding the pairs i like and keeping them even with some downgraded materials(because if JB wanted the shoes should cost past $200) but im not fine with having to put in the extra effort finding a pair where the details are right. JB should just come correct on every pair and i would be alright handing my money over with no complaints. 

Why do people still use the "got no money so u hate" excuse? Smh....

Unless JB used different materials on the midsole, these will chip in due time. That's a fact.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE SIG SHOES EVERY YEAR ALWAYS HAVE GOOD QUALITY.....IT'S THE RETROES THAT HAVE THE LACKING QUALITY.....

Dudes please 
I see you in every Jordan release thread every single one 

Even some of the wack releases i see you in there like " These are nice am copping"  
laugh.gif

Jordan got you by the balls so you have no right to complain 

roll.gif

I'll show YOU who has him by the balls...

embarassed.gif

i rather pay premium for a OG exact carbon copy this reproductions for sneakers that are shells of their former self.

i been telling cats JB is gonna have no choice but to either A. go upmarket and start charging gucci/LV prices for exact reproductions while limiting supply

to really capture that "need to buy..NOW" mentality....or B. continue to milk that jumpman logo for everything its got with da lower market JB team jordan

sneakers....u keep goin that route and its gonna hurt da integrity and legacy of da original set of I-XXIII....cuz we all know alot of those in da bunch aren't

really loved uniformly..(XVIII, XIX's w/ shroud, XV, XXI)

i think jordan is seeing whats going on, its not going to happen over night but take a look at the cool grey quality, it was good not great and the soles are much better than jams and anni's and the banned jordan 1's look good and have nike air on the tongue and now these look great and by the reviews of the owners are holding up extremely well. i think the retro's are getting more attention, or maybe we are getting lucky who knows but im liking it as of now. anyone else?

I understand that $1 back then was probably worth close to $2 now. So increases in the price were bound to happen. Im fine with not having the Nike Air because i respect the people that have been doing this that long and so does JB but im not paying an arm and a leg for an OG with Nike Air that will eventually fall apart as well because i wear all my shoes. I just wish(i know it probably wont happen) but i wish JB would pay attention to a few minor things like glue stains and horrible stitching. Primarily the stitching because that is usually what makes me have to search for another pair and return the funky stitched pair. I would be fine with orderding the pairs i like and keeping them even with some downgraded materials(because if JB wanted the shoes should cost past $200) but im not fine with having to put in the extra effort finding a pair where the details are right. JB should just come correct on every pair and i would be alright handing my money over with no complaints. 

If you eventually wear them and you know that they are going to fall apart, what are you complaining about? J's have been $150 for the longest time. How is that an arm and a leg? Although the I-IV's should be less since they started off at a cheaper price point, I don't see what the big commotion is. It's not like we didn't see this coming. The 05 Fire Reds were at a $135 price point. The masses horded them. $15 more? That's not too much to ask for. JB found out that they could price III's and IV's at $150+ and people would buy them. Look at the CDP's, Silver Anniversaries, and those DB3's. All at $150+ per pair and people dropped the cash.

If they dropped the OG colorways in a BIN-type series (super limited quantities with "top notch" quality), there would be way more upset people that such a popular shoe was super limited than people like NikeKidBlunder running around screaming about the quality shortcomings of the shoes. And I for one don't want to run around on wild goose chases and camp out in line, or have to pay more than $150 for a basketball sneaker. These are a well made retro. I'll be happy to grab my 3 pairs on RD.

Originally Posted by myth58

Bro if you're Complaing about the sh** they put out why are you posting in a thread dedicated to one of there products.That's like a n*gga that's in the kkk hollerin at b****es on blackplanet.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom