Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i suggest a lot of you actually use an inflation calculator to be more accurate
before you ramble on

sets a good foundation for a decent argument

agreed

I'm sure within a day or two these will sell out, but not instantly. Dont see any lines for this release. But then again I'm up here in the Pacific NW. There arent ever any lines.

in no way is that price increase to account for inflation.

You think 175 for cool greys is due to inflation? F no. Same story with these IIIs. They charge what they know people will pay regardless

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Oqium.com is doing preorders for Cement IIIs
at $ 24.99  shipping no thank you

Hopefully i will be copping these for retail this weekend i love New York
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, can't wait for these.... I just hope these wont chip as much as the past retros.....I have the recent TB3s and they have held up pretty good.....

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Oqium.com is doing preorders for Cement IIIs
at $ 24.99  shipping no thank you

Hopefully i will be copping these for retail this weekend i love New York
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Actually if you think about it, it's not that bad for the price you pay for the shoes and shipping. You'll be getting charged $175 the least. Here in CALI pending where you live, but where I live tax is 9.75% so paying retail plus taxes comes out to $165. Not much of a difference paying an extra $10 to pre-order from them. I think it's an okay deal. But, it be even better if they didn't charge for shipping but hey, that just my two cents.
laugh.gif

ooooops... add "JordanDepot" on the coupon at Oqium.com for the white cement III preorder takes 10%off + 24.99shipping = $160shipped
forgot to add that ya'll

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

I'm sure within a day or two these will sell out, but not instantly. Dont see any lines for this release. But then again I'm up here in the Pacific NW. There arent ever any lines.

Lies. Seattle is chock-full of them.

If I would've played the Lost #'s in the Lotto like I was going to at first I would've won $150, aka yet another pair of Cements. Might just have to settle for 2...

Originally Posted by d e beatup

If I would've played the Lost #'s in the Lotto like I was going to at first I would've won $150, aka yet another pair of Cements. Might just have to settle for 2...

roll.gif
Never thought to do that. I wonder how popular those numbers are in recent years...

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by CashMoney

are these gonna go crazy in stores like the cool greys?

No.

Yes, without a doubt.  The shoe doesn't release til spring and this thread already has almost 90 pages and 2000 posts.  Good luck to all!

Originally Posted by asilva23

No.

Yes, without a doubt.  The shoe doesn't release til spring and this thread already has almost 90 pages and 2000 posts.  Good luck to all!

the shoe actaully releases in 2 weeks

I haven't seen any stores who has them yet... I don't know how limited these will be... ugh the wait is killing me!

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Seattle?  I'm in the PAC, NORTH NORTH WEST. lol.  NO lines in bellingham.

lol spring release, guy just got out from under a rock, wow, maybe he was thinking true blues? i dunno the date on those though

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by asilva23

No.

the shoe actaully releases in 2 weeks

lol, thx frazier.  i forgot, the title threw me off.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

lol spring release, guy just got out from under a rock, wow, maybe he was thinking true blues? i dunno the date on those though
Thats going to be over the summer either June/July Im pretty sure

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Seattle?  I'm in the PAC, NORTH NORTH WEST. lol.  NO lines in bellingham.

Smellingham in the house! Belis Fair had a line at Foot Locker for the Cool Greys...but I don't @#$% with Foot Locker...Finish Line is the spot....Foot Locker holds shoes for their employees making it even harder to get my size since they always seem to get 1 pair of  size 12's in the good kicks.

ooooops... add "JordanDepot" on the coupon at Oqium.com for the white cement III preorder takes 10%off + 24.99shipping = $160shipped
forgot to add that ya'll
Thanks just pre-ordered a pair hopefully they will be able to fill all orders 
Now on to that second pair 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

forgot to add that ya'll
Thanks just pre-ordered a pair hopefully they will be able to fill all orders 
Now on to that second pair 

where do you enter the coupon code?

^add shoe to cart. then click Mycart (top right part of the page). your cart and item will pop up on a new page. add coupon code on under "discount codes" which is on the bottom left (right under the pic of your item)....160 shipped isnt bad, but Ill pass

Back
Top Bottom