Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

penny4prezident is a troll.
laugh.gif

this is the same dude who go into the Kobe VI thread and made up a story about how he get robbed on release day then only to get exposed later on that he lied to get attention
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I remember that...what a joke
roll.gif

Any chance of getting some more pics of these on foot? thanks in advance

If you JB wants to make more money, they should put out a Shoe Repair kit.

It would have true blue, fire red, black paint and brushes, so we can repaint the chipping. It's a great idea JB!

Or yet, just produce better shoes.

I hope they make a special box on every single retro release in the future (at least to compensate the low quality shoes).

saw these today at my friends store... i must say, my motivation to get these totally disappeared smh... not worth 150 even with the OG box or wutever... i will have no regret passing on these. I cant put my finger on it but something about it was so boring and unappealing.

Originally Posted by garylok11

I hope they make a special box on every single retro release in the future (at least to compensate the low quality shoes).

How about no god damn box and GREAT quailty sneakers with no box( at least to compensate on great quality sneakers from jordan brand)..sounds better.

^ How about stop complaining and don't buy if you don't like them? You dudes are worse than females on this internet board knowing damn well you'll be standing next to each other at Nike Town.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

quality actually isn't bad on these imo. Leather seems on point, comfy as hell, and the box isn't as flimsy as it looks in pics...Ill post pics a lil later tonight

on point in Jordan Brand standards? or are they really "on point"?
i mean they obviously could be better and I'm not feeling the price hike, but these really aren't that bad of a retro imo...Leather is soft not stiff, seems to be real leather and they are comfy. Maybe it's just me but I'm cool with my pair.
Penny4prez: Get outta here with that. Do you  know what your talking about at all??? 

quick question to the people who have them now: do you think they will hold up for playing ball? any inputs will help.thanks!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

not sure how knowledgeable that dude on the sneakerfiles review is, he keeps on calling the elephant print, cement print, c'mon, any real Jordan head knows this....

indifferent.gif
 !%$%!* on here with find ANYTHING to nitpick at. %+$%$# females. Do you call them white elephants or white cements?

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

quick question to the people who have them now: do you think they will hold up for playing ball? any inputs will help.thanks!!!

THANKS RED
If you want a great balling shoe, I'd recommend getting something else than the IIIs, even though they're some of my favorite shoes period. I don't doubt that you can ball in them, but I don't think they'll hold up all that great after long intense games, plus newer shoes have better tech anyway. I'd really get these more for casual wear than anything else. 

Originally Posted by MECKS

you guys think these will be hard to find a week after release??

i think it should be around considering its stupid price... if it was normally low like 129.99 or some price like that, then it would be selling IMO.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by MECKS

you guys think these will be hard to find a week after release??

i think it should be around considering its stupid price... if it was normally low like 129.99 or some price like that, then it would be selling IMO.
You really think a $15 price hike will cause these to sit? 06 Fire Reds were $135. $15 isn't much. Especially after the Space Jam/Cool Grey $175 price hike and instant mayhem sellout status, I don't see how anyone could NOT have predicted this from JB.

These will be gone. Don't sleep on this release. Cement III's don't come around often. OG heads will eat these up regardless of the price. Unless you are an odd size (15+ or something), I wouldn't take the chance.

Can you find an 03 pair for $150? No. Can you walk to the store and buy an 03 pair? No. Because of that logic, I know a lot of older cats that aren't even Jordan/sneakerheads that are beasting for these. These shoes are a timeless classic. Watch. They aren't going to sit.

A couple things that I'll like to say, why do people always ask if they should size up or down on a shoe. Just try the shoe on in store being that everyone have a different shape foot. Secondly I'll like to say that the JB Forum is back!!!

Originally Posted by youngcurse

why do people always ask if they should size up or down on a shoe. Just try the shoe on in store being that everyone have a different shape foot. 
I'm pretty sure most of the people who are asking are ordering online.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

A couple things that I'll like to say, why do people always ask if they should size up or down on a shoe. Just try the shoe on in store being that everyone have a different shape foot. Secondly I'll like to say that the JB Forum is back!!!

Sometimes people lock in their size before seeing the shoe in person (like me). Some people got connects like that. Where they'll get the shoe 2 weeks to a couple days before actual RD for box price, retail+tax or under retail (like me..lol). I know what size I wear, no need to ask coming from me, just giving you some insight on that situation.

Or what SdotRusherz said

Originally Posted by myth58

Originally Posted by AJ27526

people complaining about quality on these are idiots, have not held them in person, or both.

SUPER soft leather, they feel great, and the box is awesome.
168519_893736343159_11830792_46286561_1047344_n.jpg

Quoted for f***ing truth.

So..REAL soft leather or SYNTHETIC leather? (artificial leather). Anybody got a closeup pic of what the booklet actually says?

found an article titled "what is synthetic leather, anyways?" LOL..thought it was a coo read, considering the similarities the article states about synthetic leather and what some of y'all are saying. Don't get me wrong..I'm copping. 3s are one of my faves. Don't matter..I had 88s (when i was 4 years old), 94s and 03s and I will have the 11s..
http://hubpages.com/hub/W...tic-Leather--Anyway3Y3Y1 ....NOTE: scroll down to: the definition of synthetic leather.

People that are asking about sizing, these seem to be a lil on the bigger side, but i think your true size should suffice.

Back
Top Bottom