Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Here are mine.
smokin.gif

Will post my feedback on their performance later.

Thanks for the pics homie
pimp.gif
.  And please post feedback... so far, no has
eyes.gif
... once someone does, and if they hold up (i.e. no paint cracks); that will be a make of break situation for these sneakers.  FR quality no cop, TB quality instant cop, naw I mean.  Also.... damn... those stars are looking like AF1's stars.   

i dont know about you guys but it seems they made the leather to "tumble like" so it makes the shoe look all creased up already
frown.gif
,my 09 true blues leather is not that tumble and looks perfect

Anyone else notice the production dates on the pair above, 3 months of production seem like these will be easy to get. i cant see JB pumping out semi OG boxes for all of those pairs

Since we're getting the hang tag and booklet, I hope they can also include an arch support.
35krg9l.jpg

And maybe some socks, like they did with the cool grey XI's

To those that ordered from End...."The Jordan 3's will come in the latest issue box, not the OG" Thats from their twitter account

Originally Posted by 23edge

Since we're getting the hang tag and booklet, I hope they can also include an arch support.
35krg9l.jpg

And maybe some socks, like they did with the cool grey XI's
I remember when my OG '89 Fire Red IV's came with those arch supports. I tried to use those supports and I ended up taking them out, because they hurt more then help. Maybe I didn't need them or something, but I do remember getting those. Most basketball related Nike's came with those back then.
pimp.gif

I know times are different, but Nike sure did give you more bang for your buck. I didn't know about those arch supports.

I purchased mine for $210, normally I would never pay that for these but I really don't want anything for Christmas so instead of receiving 20 random gift cards, I made a deal that I'd purchase them and have them sent to my rents place until Christmas and they can just reimburse me the cash.

Originally Posted by raidercb5

To those that ordered from End...."The Jordan 3's will come in the latest issue box, not the OG" Thats from their twitter account

what kind of pranktell is that?

The euros usually get heat in the form of gooder stuff than what we yanks receive.

Well... in that case..

Who's taking me out for dinner? Cuz i sure ain't got no date tonight... or come release

date for these threes.

*in Tray Songs voice*

"Which one of y'alll... WHICH ONE OF Y'ALL?!?!?! Taking BinYe OUT TO DINNA!!!!"

*sighs*

imo the leather looks very nice. it looks just like the leather that was used on the ms 6 and bin 13's. im glad jb decided to do something about the quality issue they have been having. also the og box and keychain is a very nice touch, 2-3 pairs is a must.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I purchased mine for $210, normally I would never pay that for these but I really don't want anything for Christmas so instead of receiving 20 random gift cards, I made a deal that I'd purchase them and have them sent to my rents place until Christmas and they can just reimburse me the cash.
novel concept of gift-giving but this way everybody gets what they want lol

Back
Top Bottom