Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

I battled back and forth about whether I was going to respond to my dudes comment right above... But I'm feeling good and I'm a beacon of positivity so I'm not. Thanks for the compliments on my girl fellas. I literally loled at binYe. I see why people stop posting in here though.. Too many armchair warriors, model daters, and bentley drivers in here. But back to the kicks.. I'll be in line with my average girl beside me.. ;-)

Got my pair. The box is official.
4uc4yx.jpg

mw7fgz.jpg

I'm only assuming those look like crap because the shoe is being choked by the laces. They look Banana-+#$ in that picture.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Glad I pulled the trigger on these 03's after seeing what happened to the 2011's after one wear 
sick.gif

Just came in today
happy.gif
Nice pic and clean pair of 03's, but that pic of the cracking midsole wasn't from the '11 Wht Cements.

Not to mention the mid sole on these is fading. i have 03 3's and that mid sole was worst because the mid sole fades and chip. all my other 3s chipped but not faded

Originally Posted by RetroSan

the blueprints made these a copp for me.
Howard Hughes OCD triple post! Show me all the blueprints!
Congrats to datboynamsays on getting the first box not previously stuffed down the pants of a factory worker!

every pair i've seen on ebay is the black and grey box. if its like the box pictured above i'll wait if not i'll cop now.

Originally Posted by dadbath

Originally Posted by RetroSan

the blueprints made these a copp for me.
Howard Hughes OCD triple post! Show me all the blueprints!
Congrats to datboynamsays on getting the first box not previously stuffed down the pants of a factory worker!
This made me laugh out loud...this and your Rance Mulliniks avatar.  That is outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom