Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

As much as I like these I'm afraid I will not be getting these
ohwell.gif
. I never like what a retro shoes means and that is saying "You were too young or too poor to obtain the OG. Here's your chance to own something CLOSE to the OGs." I don't want to let everybody know that by wearin these. 

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

ohwell.gif
. I never like what a retro shoes means and that is saying "You were too young or too poor to obtain the OG. Here's your chance to own something CLOSE to the OGs." I don't want to let everybody know that by wearin these. 
indifferent.gif

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

You have too much pride to buy SHOES? Really?

ohwell.gif
kobe_wtf.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

ohwell.gif

You have too much pride to buy SHOES? Really?

I think dude just don't have the money 
A lot of dudes make dumb excuses like this when they know their not going to have the money to cop

ohwell.gif

You're a debbie downer. Every thread you post in you're bagging the shoes.Go back to iss.

ARE THESE TRULY COMING IN "CLOSE TO THE OLD SCHOOL BOX" CUZ THE OG WAS A PULL OFF CUZ IM SEEING THEM ON EBAY W THE CURRENT JB BOX,,,, SOME1 PLZZ CONFIRM

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

ARE THESE TRULY COMING IN "CLOSE TO THE OLD SCHOOL BOX" CUZ THE OG WAS A PULL OFF CUZ IM SEEING THEM ON EBAY W THE CURRENT JB BOX,,,, SOME1 PLZZ CONFIRM

Here's the proof to that http://www.kicksonfire.co...ent-box-returns-in-2011/
I'm still thinking on getting these, reason is because I got no money, after I pick up my pair of Cool Gray XI I'll be out. And next month is another semester to pay.
But I'll definitely make a space for a pair of these, knowing that the og boxes are making a come back!

The of box gives these a really nice touch. I was going to copp regardless, but now it trully is a must.

The only thing making me uncertain about whether or not I'm copping is the midsole. I'm spending too much money to be having paint cracking within 10 wears
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

The of box gives these a really nice touch. I was going to copp regardless, but now it trully is a must.
I definitely agree man. Seeing it release with the regular Jordan box wouldn't be the same. This is something Jordan Brand should have done a long time ago, especially when AJKO was released last March. I was looking forward to that, but no luck.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The only thing making me uncertain about whether or not I'm copping is the midsole. I'm spending too much money to be having paint cracking within 10 wears
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, Jordan Brand should pay attention to important things like this. I bought a used True Blue III from my friend in ebay as he's retiring from collecting. Paints on the midsole were definitely cracking and it was ruining the shoe. It used to be my favorite out of the III's, now it's the Fire Red III and Black Cement III I'm looking for.

ohwell.gif

I'm sorry but this is one of the stupidest things if ever read on NT.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

ohwell.gif

x2.

there better not be any bs with this box thing , they better all come with the retro og box come release day

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

ohwell.gif

down_syndrome.jpg
tired.gif

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

ohwell.gif

down_syndrome.jpg
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

ohwell.gif

x2.
x3
30t6p3b.gif

couldn't help wearing my 2003's now that these are coming back out

162982_10100153823498378_10701075_54096658_1319618_n.jpg

i will try to get two pairs of retro's...."hopefully" lol

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

right on lol.
sick.gif

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time

Well didn't they say in 2011 they'll have new boxes for their releases. Wonder what they will look like.

I have to browse back about this midsole cracking thing...

Back
Top Bottom