Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Does anyone know if Niketown will have a midnight release on these? If so, does anyone care to elaborate on how the midnight release usually work? Ex. What time do they open? Do they give out wristbands? What time do people start to line up? Etc...Thank you very much for all the help.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Man i hate that theyre pushing most retros to $150+ i remember $125 in 01' for black cements wit nike air and probably better quality.

FIXED

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Man i hate that theyre pushing most retros to $150+ i remember $125 in 01' for black cements wit nike air and probably better quality.

FIXED
They were 100......

Yeah, older heads would know that $125 isn't the OG price.  How the times have changed.

you guys are cheap... lol but once release day hype comes around you are willing to pay resell prices.. smh

just got shipping conformation today
pimp.gif
cant wait to get back in may to see these

SOOOO

official release date is january 22 of this month?!?!

and people complaining of the price or wanting super duper great quality in todays greedy ecnomy needs a reality check.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

I believe the OG price back in '88 was $65.  I could be wrong on that though.

They were 99.99 when they were originally released

I was gonna buy 2 pairs of these but with all the releases coming back to back i think ill just settle for one.

Recevied confirmation that my local FTL got kid sizes in already, which would indicate that Men's are next. Got mine on lock.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Recevied confirmation that my local FTL got kid sizes in already, which would indicate that Men's are next. Got mine on lock.
My Foot Locker received kids CGXI and never got men's size.....  Thats not always an indication they are gonna get men's

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

My Foot Locker received kids CGXI and never got men's size.....  Thats not always an indication they are gonna get men's

I just talked to my connect and he was confident they were getting Men's sizes in, plus they got the CG XIs in as well. I won't assume that ever again though, thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom