Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Question for FNL employees.

Can these be purchased with a discount on RD, or is their a grace period?

They'll probably end up excluding these from any discounts
30t6p3b.gif
If no word comes by Friday at 5pm...discounts will be fair game

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by boytwo

true to size or not?

They aren't true to size, but they don't run too big. The way I would put it is they run 1/4 size big. There's like extra room but nothing crazy, id reccomend get your size.
thanks bro..cop this for sure

Originally Posted by MECKS

true to size or not?

They aren't true to size, but they don't run too big. The way I would put it is they run 1/4 size big. There's like extra room but nothing crazy, id reccomend get your size.
thanks bro..cop this for sure

I agree, Like I said a few pages back.  They fit a tad big, but not enough to go down a half size.  They are just kinda roomy and comfy as fffuuuu.  Anybody in the Chicago area, hit up your local City Sports.  Dont call, GO IN, talk to them, ask about them.  They will sell them early for a extra $20.  Thats where I got mine yesterday.

Just a heads up to my Chi peeps... Diana's Shoes sellin em now too.. $20 more as well.. Quality on these is very nice! JB stole my box concept.. It's ok... It's ok jb lol

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Just a heads up to my Chi peeps... Diana's Shoes sellin em now too.. $20 more as well.. Quality on these is very nice! JB stole my box concept.. It's ok... It's ok jb lol

do they have alot of sizes left?

^ Plenty... My only gripe about these is that the tongue on these has a very soft tumbled leather, I just wished the entire shoe was like that instead of the tumbled leather look that feels hard... That and I wish it said Nike Air lol

might not get them the print looks so bold like someone ran over it with a sharpie i think im pass....ill see how they look on release from their n ill decide

These are somewhat limited. Seattle NT has less than 100 pairs and our HOH has 120 or so. These might be hard to get in the Seattle area.

This might be a silly question, but will these be on eastbay? If so, are there any applicable discounts available?

They will be on eastbay, but discounts are usually excluded. You should try to order off sidelineapparel.com, I just got mines for $160 shipped. They only have 11-15 left though.

Originally Posted by dharv

These are somewhat limited. Seattle NT has less than 100 pairs and our HOH has 120 or so. These might be hard to get in the Seattle area.

not good news...got me worried now

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by ballinD

These seem to be painted like the 9's that came out last. So I guess that is a good sign

cripwalk3gv.gif

This is pleasant news.
pimp.gif
Actually No its not. Paint is what was on the Military IV's and Fire Red IV's. Those cracked horribly. 

Originally Posted by EJ5

Originally Posted by dharv

not good news...got me worried now
These are not limited. If you want a pair you will find them.

Also what's with the shiny plastic looking leather?..........Or am I the only one that noticed?

Originally Posted by abernja

Also what's with the shiny plastic looking leather?..........Or am I the only one that noticed?
no, you're not the only one.  i noticed it as well.  the leather on the tongue is nice and soft, but the toe box leather is stiff and shiny.  people really want these though, so no ones gonna admit it.  especially that cats that copped early. 

^ Yes sir.. By Division St. In Wicker Park..since your there, down the street stop by Saint Alfreds or City Sports also.. And have some Harolds Chicken
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

^ Yes sir.. By Division St. In Wicker Park..since your there, down the street stop by Saint Alfreds or City Sports also.. And have some Harolds Chicken
wink.gif
lol

That's some great chicken lol, do u know there store hours, don't get out from work till 6

Back
Top Bottom