Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

I'd rather wait and save my money for the blue foams.....the quality of this shoe is straight up terrible for the price.
30t6p3b.gif

How do you know ? Do you even own the shoe to make that statement ?
tired.gif

I'd rather wait and save my money for the blue foams.....the quality of this shoe is straight up terrible for the price.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
and you think the TB's will be better

30t6p3b.gif

Oh man... Are you wrong... Please get off the "terrible quality" bandwagon like right now please...

i hate how everybody always saying the quality is sooo terrible u would think they are starbury dont buy them then

Originally Posted by Magic1978

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
and you think the TB's will be better
Pretty sure he was saying he would rather get the royal foams coming out than these cement 3s.

Just trying to clarify.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

its from ikea. its called "Ivar" system
youngsk8, that big box on the top looks familiar.  Snowboard Boots?
happy.gif
Thanks everyone. and yeah its nike snowboarding line. i thought i was gonna get a chance this year to break'em out at the snow but just too bust with work and other stuff.

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
...This coming from a guy who doesnt even have them?  PLEASE STOP!  These are probably the BEST quality retro I have purchased in the last 3 years.  I was going to copp regardless, but these absolutely blew me away.  The leather, amazing.  The fit, on point.  The mid-sole paint, still holding up.  Wore mine for about 4 hours today, and no crease ANYWHERE on the mid-sole, and I am 230lbs. 

If you are going to hate on these, buy them first, wear them, and THEN come in here and tell me what you think about the "bad quality" you speak of.  Untill then, stick to the retro nike forum. 

I finally got around to checking these out. They do look/feel pretty good. The leather is the same leather they used on the recent white/red XIII. Decent quality, not the best, but most def not the worst.

picked mines up today ...
pimp.gif
 who ever said the leather has the same feel as the MS6 is right  ..dont mind the jordan shaving cream
laugh.gif
 X-mas gift

5362876708_fdb41a2605_z.jpg

Seems like the midsoles on these are better from what many of those who have copped already are saying. I think I'll be paying Deerbrook a visit Saturday morning.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

picked mines up today ...
pimp.gif
 who ever said the leather has the same feel as the MS6 is right  ..dont mind the jordan shaving cream
laugh.gif
 X-mas gift

5362876708_fdb41a2605_z.jpg

Really? Interesting. The spot I went to had both the XIIIs and the IIIs, and the leather is identical. Either way nice pick up.

Here's a list of websites that I've found to be selling the Air Jordan III now!...

I tried listing the shipping charges on most of the sites... Some of the sites did not have the shipping pricing listed or it was to be determined depending on where it was shipping.

Air Gordons $210 +$12 SHIPPING!

City Sole $219.99 +$14 SHIPPING!

Deadstock Shoes $200 +$15 SHIPPING!

Flight Club LA $199-300 + $16 SHIPPING!

Flight Club NY $199-300 + $16 SHIPPING!

In Style Shoes $209.99  FREE SHIPPING!

Jumpman Sneakers $200 + $15 SHIPPING!

Kicks-Crew $165-190

Kickz.com 149,87 €s

Kixclusive $210

Kix-Files $165-200 +$35 SHIPPING

Marquee Sole $199.99 + $30 SHIPPING!

Mental Kicks $179.99-199.99

Oqium $149.99 + $24.99 SHIPPING!

OSneaker $220 +$18 SHIPPING!

Pick Your Shoes $229.99 FREE SHIPPING!

Promo Shoes $215 FREE SHIPPING!

RMK Store $169.99-189.99 + $32 SHIPPING USA

SkiptomyShoe $220 + $14-16 shipping

Slam Dunk Space $190

Sneaker Ape $225 FREE LIMITED TIME SHIPPING!

Sneaker Doctor $199.99 FREE SHIPPING!

Sneaker Father $189.99

Sneakerhead $209.99 FREE SHIPPING

Sneaker Hotline $200 + Shipping: $35 double boxed via EMS with online tracking.

Sneakerpost $200 + FREE SHIPPING

Sneaker Preorder $190

http://sneaker.st/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=524Sneaker St $200 + FREE SHIPPING

UptempoAir $219.99 FREE SHIPPING!

Urban Industry £100.00 

VMV Inc. $200 +$39 shipping

just to let yall know...a couple of the navy exchanges have started selling them early. I don't know if its still going on, but the navy exchange also had a 20% off all nike/jordans this week

Im saying all that to say that the total price at them are $100 (no sales tax). If you have any means of getting on a base to find out if they sold them early, I suggest you try to. I know I copped mine lol

Back
Top Bottom