Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

im salty... my spot which is like 10min from me just got these in... they called me to get my size but i passed because i already ordered for retail online and im waiting for it in the mail 
30t6p3b.gif
... i wish i can have these like right now 
laugh.gif

anyone know what Serremonte is going to look like? trying to figure out if I should order online, or just try to cop them in the morning.

I am about to leave for the rest of the day, but if you order from us and have any questions on your order, just send me a private message and I will reply to it tomorrow morning once I get in.

Again, for those that were interested in the Retro 3 apparel that will be available for the launch tonight, they should pop up at the link below, or you can type "Jordan Retro 3" in the search field to view our selection:

http://bit.ly/hS8MBX

EastbayRep - Ray

I want the extras that came with these. I have been wearing my early pair for almost 2 months now but they came in the regular box. Today would've been the last day I could wear them without every other guy wearing the same thing, but it has been raining all day. I'll be at the mall an hour early tomorrow to cop. If I don't get them in my size, I have a pair reserved for me at the FNL in the same mall but half a size smaller.

Any updates on End Clothing? If I don't get a tracking number in the next couple days I'm just gonna hit them up for a refund.

got my pair today, tried em on and got my regular size, they fit a little bigger but not enough to go a size down
i use decreasers so that little extra room wont be a problem.they aren't shiny like pics show either. maybe its just my pair but the leather is great. the motorsports and white infra/varsity reds were way shinier than these. i rate these a 9/10. quality really is great! i will post pics later tonight

i got to go try mine on and secure a clean, flawless pair earlier this week. i was gonna pass but can't resist 30% off...

they fit pretty true to size, maybe a 1/2 size big, but i'd just go true to size.

this is in the stockroom at my local HOH. they got a $+*% ton, so i doubt people will have trouble copping in most places...

5376638044_d39d01bbf2_z.jpg

5376037169_b62901564c_z.jpg

i might have to catch a 2nd pair too, since they got so much, my connect might be able to cop 2 with his discount instead of the normal limit to 1.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Originally Posted by bwc1139

232323232%7Ffp%3A98%3Enu%3D3378%3E%3B42%3E782%3EWSNRCG%3D3454%3A7454933%3Anu0mrj

Info on the shirts?

I made these myself.  Do you guys like the design?  Tried to make the red resemble the eyelets on the iii.
Here is a closer up pic of the white one.  Pm me if you want more info.
232323232%7Ffp%3A%3B7%3Enu%3D3378%3E%3B42%3E782%3EWSNRCG%3D3454%3A666%3B933%3Anu0mrj

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i got to go try mine on and secure a clean, flawless pair earlier this week. i was gonna pass but can't resist 30% off...

they fit pretty true to size, maybe a 1/2 size big, but i'd just go true to size.

this is in the stockroom at my local HOH. they got a $+*% ton, so i doubt people will have trouble copping in most places...

5376638044_d39d01bbf2_z.jpg

5376037169_b62901564c_z.jpg

i might have to catch a 2nd pair too, since they got so much, my connect might be able to cop 2 with his discount instead of the normal limit to 1.

how many of pairs did you finger bang before you found a "flawless pair"? 
smokin.gif

sooo weird ..it seems that Eastbay still has AJ X1 CG in stock...size 10, 10.5 n 16....try this: m.eastbay.com

Originally Posted by 430AM

Any updates on End Clothing? If I don't get a tracking number in the next couple days I'm just gonna hit them up for a refund.

thats what i did 2 weeks ago they were taking forever but just an fyi they were very quick with refund after i sent them the request

Originally Posted by magc840

I want the extras that came with these. I have been wearing my early pair for almost 2 months now but they came in the regular box. Today would've been the last day I could wear them without every other guy wearing the same thing, but it has been raining all day. I'll be at the mall an hour early tomorrow to cop. If I don't get them in my size, I have a pair reserved for me at the FNL in the same mall but half a size smaller.

You heading out to Fashion Square?

Originally Posted by 335i

smokin.gif

um, maybe like 4 or 5. they had like 10 size 12's or something... i didn't actually keep those on my feet right there, cuz if you look closely to the left shoe (right side of the pic, with the hangtag), there's a big nasty bit of glue on the tongue. it could prolly be cleaned off but i dunno... i noticed a lot of pairs had creased tongues and slight creases in the toe box too...

Originally Posted by 335i

smokin.gif

um, maybe like 4 or 5. they had like 10 size 12's or something... i didn't actually keep those on my feet right there, cuz if you look closely to the left shoe (right side of the pic, with the hangtag), there's a big nasty bit of glue on the tongue. it could prolly be cleaned off but i dunno... i noticed a lot of pairs had creased tongues and slight creases in the toe box too...
Again...this is why I buy from online stores, you probably tore up everybody's paper while you trying on somebody else shoes.

Just bought two pairs from CT. I think I should have just bought one. Oh well. Maybe I'll hook up one of my friends later.

Back
Top Bottom