Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

just copped off eastbay after 38 min wait time, size 11, free shipping code LKS1VE54, no tax, yesssssssssssssss

Originally Posted by asu42

Copped 2nd paair from finishline but was dissappointed by the fact that I couldnt use $20 winners circle rewards card on these. Might just return these to store when they come in. BS that Eastbay can give free shipping and finishline can not reward consistant customers witha company issued coupon.  

This is common knowledge.

dang, eastbay gave me 34 min checkout, sorta paniced a bit, then went to FNL to grab it and got it, watched the timer hit and then got it off eastbay....lol guess I gotta go return it at FNL and lose out on shipping, oh well.....

Copped 2nd paair from finishline but was dissappointed by the fact that I couldnt use $20 winners circle rewards card on these. Might just return these to store when they come in. BS that Eastbay can give free shipping and finishline can not reward consistant customers witha company issued coupon.  

Worst reward program ever. I feel the same way, but you have never been able to use winner circle rewards on "statement" products.

roll.gif
Got mine with Eastbay, painless.......
roll.gif

REMEMBER TO CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE, HIT REFRESH
THEN YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SEE THE PRODUCT
MAYBE YOU'RE TOO LATE THIS TIME
BUT DO IT THE NEXT RELEASE AND YOU WON'T
SEE THE PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE OR SOLD OUT MESSAGE AGAIN!
HOPE THIS HELPS!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

I think it might be crazy tomorrow judging by how things are going now
ohwell.gif

crazy? not at all smoothest release i have seen so far.  Cool Gray was the worst... at least for me.  I was on the Niketown line and called at 3am and still had a busy town from eastbay

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Eastbay worked for me, but I still had to pay tax..anyone have ideas?

Do you live in Wisconsin?
No, I live in NY...
Taxes are on NJ, NY, Wisc, Tx, and CAL.
Why? Apparently if there is a Eastbay retail store in your area.

That's what east customer rep told me tonight. 

Eastbay took forever but was able to purchase with no problems, I guess I am a fan of this type of checkout!

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Talk about FML...promised my girl I'd only cop if I could snag her a sz. 7. I have a $40 gc for FTL, and then with the $20 off I would have saved myself $60 on hers, I grabbed them and had to wait 9 mins to checkout, and they were SOLD OUT!!  As I type she is watching my every move to make sure I don't snag em. 

damn-damn-damn-o.gif

NDC has a 7

I checked out on ndc without logging into my ndc account so I got charged an extra $8 for shipping. If I would have taken the time to log in I could have had free shipping.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

This is common knowledge.
How about that. I am now educated based on experience and wisdom that has been bestowed upon me. Enlightenment is glorious!

got 2 pairs off eastbay and 2 pairs off ndc. hopefully they all go through (2 pairs for myself, one for my brother and one for my friend-not reselling.)

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

dang, eastbay gave me 34 min checkout, sorta paniced a bit, then went to FNL to grab it and got it, watched the timer hit and then got it off eastbay....lol guess I gotta go return it at FNL and lose out on shipping, oh well.....
Same boat over here.  I'm gonna try and cancel my order in the morning to avoid getting hit with the shipping.

Back
Top Bottom