Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

How We Do It In South Carolina....
pimp.gif

Heres a tip to stop walking on your own jeans so they cans top ripping up. Get two regular sized rubber bands put one of them on each pant leg all the way towards the bottom. The rubber band will prevent your pants legs from dragging because it it will stop your jeans from going WAY below your ankles once the rubber bands are put on. Hope this helps so you dont be walking all over your jeans just in case thats the reason why your left pant leg at the bottom of the jeans is ripped.

^
laugh.gif

ordered my pair around 1:30 last night from finishline...hoping it goes through. got a confirmation email but my card hasn't been charged.

copped at arundel mills mall , md.

it was about 23 people waiting (i was 1st ya ya )

everybody copped and they still had a full size run except -8.5

the shoes look great so i am sure everybody

who ordered online will be happy when they get there kix....................................peace23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Scooped two of my three pairs at HOH Orlando. There wasn't that big of a line, 50 heads or so. Most of us bought multiples, so I wouldn't be surprised if these were sold out there by end of day today.

Picking up my third pair around noon from my HOH connect. These III's are the release of the year for me. Whoever said the quality is lacking on these needs to go jump off a building. Perfect and on point.

BTW, these do fit a 1/4 size big (which is perfect for me). So if you have a wide foot, go with your natural size.
Sorry bro. Concords will be the release of the year. These shoes are over-hyped and lack quality.  I can't wait to see the resell price from the hypebeast on these!

So you think the Concords will have higher quality than the Space Jams or Cool Greys?
They will be the same exact quality as the CG and SJ XIs.  Why would Jordan Brand change anything?  

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Scooped two of my three pairs at HOH Orlando. There wasn't that big of a line, 50 heads or so. Most of us bought multiples, so I wouldn't be surprised if these were sold out there by end of day today.

Picking up my third pair around noon from my HOH connect. These III's are the release of the year for me. Whoever said the quality is lacking on these needs to go jump off a building. Perfect and on point.

BTW, these do fit a 1/4 size big (which is perfect for me). So if you have a wide foot, go with your natural size.
Sorry bro. Concords will be the release of the year. These shoes are over-hyped and lack quality.  I can't wait to see the resell price from the hypebeast on these!

So you think the Concords will have higher quality than the Space Jams or Cool Greys?

It really doesn't matter. they will be the release of the year. nuff said.....everybody hated on cool greys because of the blue tint at first, and then December 23, 2010 came by.......HYPETRAIN!!!!!

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

There are a couple people here at four seasons in Greensboro. Its mad cold man. Footaction opens at 8.

Thats my old store.... U an aggie?

Nah, I went there my freshman year then transferred to UNCG. I love that footaction though.

walked in to Newport Footaction in jersey city.. in and out in 5 mins.. no lines just 3 knuckleheads trynna get the cashier to give em a discount cus they didn't have enough.. they still have a decent size run if anyone is wondering. oh and FL and FNL haven't opened yet.

indifferent.gif
Go jump off a building.

indifferent.gif
Go jump off a building.
How about you give JB some more of your money for his crappy 3's! My bad, your going to already!!
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Go jump off a building.

^^Harsh

Hoping my size 11 from ndc fits might cop a 10.5 on a restock that I am sure in bound to happen just in case

indifferent.gif
Go jump off a building.
How about you give JB some more of your money for his crappy 3's!
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
The IV's in your avy are way worse in quality than the III's ever were. You one of those hypebeast kids crying about your XI's. Quit ya bloodclot crying and just jump.
indifferent.gif

Ledge%20picture.jpg

Went to FL at Garden State Plaza... No line only 2 people when I went in at 9:00... Seems like FSR still was able to cop 2 pairs

Seems everyone copped online

indifferent.gif
Go jump off a building.

^^Harsh

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

There are a couple people here at four seasons in Greensboro. Its mad cold man. Footaction opens at 8.

Thats my old store.... U an aggie?

Nah, I went there my freshman year then transferred to UNCG. I love that footaction though.

Should've srarted an aggie fam... N yea that footaction is great, easily top 10 on the east coast

I just woke up this morning to a confirmation e-mail from Eastbay! Saved me a 45 minute trip into Buffalo to cop. It sucks going to school in the boonies...

indifferent.gif
Go jump off a building.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
The IV's in your avy are way worse in quality than the III's ever were. You one of those hypebeast kids crying about your XI's. Quit ya bloodclot crying and just jump.
indifferent.gif

Ledge%20picture.jpg
I'd rather jumpoff a building then to spend $500 on 3 cheap looking-$+$ shoes! I own stock with nike, so thanks for raising my shares buddy!

Desert Sky Mall, PHX, AZ: was told to go to Footaction at 8am. Security won't let us go. This is why I miss working for Nike. This paying retail and going to the mall crap is lame. Swoosh and the ES solved these problems.

indifferent.gif
Go jump off a building.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I'd rather jumpoff a building then to spend $500 on 3 cheap looking-$+$ shoes! I own stock with nike, so thanks for raising my shares buddy!

Nike is down almost 1% ...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

indifferent.gif
Go jump off a building.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nike is down almost 1% ...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
1%???? With the shoes and hype this year, thats NOTHING bro!

Shoulda just ordered online...
30t6p3b.gif
@ me...@ my local footaction about 6 or 7 out here waiting...only been out here for a half but this cold makes it feel like a couple hours

Back
Top Bottom