Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Kream84

I copped a pair early in Chicago expecting these shoes to sell quick in Rockford. There's were 3 people in line.

Full size run and no line at NikeTown. 
laugh.gif

got to the mall at like 7:30 there were lines at a few stores. Each store at the mall I went to (Wheaton) only had 2 pairs per sz and they sold out pretty much immediately.

As far as the shoes, I think the quality is better than what we have been used to and quality is def. crushing the cdp 3s. overall, i thought think was a good release. og box
pimp.gif
pretty good quality
pimp.gif
retail
30t6p3b.gif

Btw i did have to grab a different pair after looking at the shoes in FNL. I opened up the box on the 1st pair and the cement was all smudged on the front and back. Told them i wanted a different pair and they were perfect. Anyone else notice any cement smudging?

Good morning NT fam. Woke up at 8:05 and laid around until about 8:30. Ended up at the mall (Deerbrook) at a little past 9. Champ's and Sheikh were open already, so I just went in to Champ's and fell in line. There was one guy working the store and about six or seven heads in front of me, and a group of guys outside the store observing their pairs. I got up to the line and asked for an 11, paid and walked out. 
Wore the grails to cop. 

On to the Cement's

Other than a few glue stains, everything is cool. I'm really feeling the leather on these, and of course the box. I digress until the Playoff's. Good luck to the rest of you all.

So I got up at around nine and called up Finishline (mind you, I go to Ohio State so we have a crappy Finishline that gets limited quantities: maybe one or two of each size), and the guy tells me they're not officially open but you can knock for the 3's (%!!?). So I'm like cool, I'll be up there. I get up there and dude is like, the smallest we have is a size 10. 
So I'm like damn, and the girl working in there is like, "You can stuff them with toilet paper or something", and I laugh it off but in my mind I'm like "Shut the ++!* up %#%#+!!!!". So I'm all disheartened, but then I remember this mom and pop shop down the way! So I call up there and no one answers.. But then I get a missed call from them! So I call them back and I ask the asian dude if they have the 3's, and he goes, "3's? Yes. What size" And I tell him a 9, and he goes, "Yeah, hold them?" And I'm like
eek.gif
 whaaaat?! In my mind cuz I didn't believe my ears at first because I'm not used to stores holding! So I'm like, "I'll be there in 5 minutes!" Long story short, I got my size. So ++!* Finishline.

i got my pair but there was only 4 people in line. My question is why didn't these come with a retro card?

^ Jordan stopped with the Retro cards after the Rising Sun 12's I do believe..

AGain I cant really decide if I want to rock these with or without the Air Tag. Do some of you prefer to wear these with the Air tag or without it?
I like them more WITHOUT the tag so I might take Air tag off and just keep em ' in the box.
What are some of ya'll opinions you'd rather wear it with or withouth tag?

how did everyones pick up go?
got my pair basically flawless
pimp.gif

waited in line w/around 14 people for about 30mins
laugh.gif

next up is TB's
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Thought the damn store opened at 6 so I got there at 6 only to find out they opened at 7. smh

Got mine, but sucks paying retail :/

Just tried these on, and these definitely run a little big. This is coming from someone with a wide foot too.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

AGain I cant really decide if I want to rock these with or without the Air Tag. Do some of you prefer to wear these with the Air tag or without it?
I like them more WITHOUT the tag so I might take Air tag off and just keep em ' in the box.
What are some of ya'll opinions you'd rather wear it with or withouth tag?
I won't be wearing these with the tag. I understand the nostalgia for some, but it's rather annoying feeling the tag knocking against my shoe with every step. 

For anyone who saw my question earlier this morning, I got on the phone with Swoosh, and they took my promo code and charged it to my order but they said Swoosh doesn't take free shipping codes? Kinda beat since they were retail on both sites

went to the mall (baybrook) in Houston like 30 mins before opening. 10 people in front of mew and they sold 3 per person. i walked out with 3 pairs and came back 30 mins later and got another pair for my cousin. i thought these were gonna sell out for sure

Originally Posted by KillerMike

Btw i did have to grab a different pair after looking at the shoes in FNL. I opened up the box on the 1st pair and the cement was all smudged on the front and back. Told them i wanted a different pair and they were perfect. Anyone else notice any cement smudging?

Anyone else get this or just the one pair i looked at?

Originally Posted by Error on page

TheShoeKing23 wrote:
MoCityTwin2 wrote:
TheShoeKing23 wrote:
MoCityTwin2 wrote:
blahzee wrote:
150+$ for 80s trash replicas.
Nike it's laughing at you kids.
I know I'm laughing!
laugh.gif

But you claim you own Stock......smh at all the broke trolls in here today.

Btw, I paid all of $12 for 2 pairs...so laugh at that
laugh.gif

Show a receipt for $12 dollars spent on cements. Not expecting to see that boldface lie!

My first pair I got was from a friend over a month ago because I did him a solid, below its for sale. The second pair was bought with a Nike Voucher yesterday from some Lebrons Dunkmans I got off craigslist for $12 because the sole was separating

So, how many shares you own?

not to get into a big thing with you, but call'n people broke leads me to belive you payed top dollar, but you spent $12 for two pairs of shoes.lol who aint got $12. it sounds like a broke mans hustle. if i cant afford $160 but can hustle like you, then i would have your internet-respect as a true baller.
i wouldnt care about crack'n if i only spent $12.
is there a price you are not will'n to pay ($200 for sum iii)for a release? if yes does that make you broke.

i respect that hustle btw.'daps' i will be try'n it. but for some reason i feel u will still judge me.

Its all good...but I would have still paid retail if I had too, Im 30 years old and these are actually my first pair of cements. Anyway, my advise to you is go check stores like Plato's closet, Craigs list for pairs people dont want, check them out (production dates and all), send the defective ones back. 1st time I have done this and it worked.

Anyone else get this or just the one pair i looked at?

my first pair at fnl didnt have the keychain, swapped it out for one that did. im guessing an employee jacked it but who knows

First shoe I've bought on release in a long long time.  Was quick and easy (Champs, Memorial City Mall, Houston).

Back
Top Bottom