Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

I think the stores are empty because of the Cool Grey release, everyone probably said #$% it and copped online, seems everyone's getting a pair or two easily, I can just imagine how much people will have these on during the next few weeks
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Easy cop as always. Never bought any JB clothes b4 but for sum reason I want this shirt. I just see me wearing it in the summer time. Am I the only one?
rbaywx.jpg
Does it matter what we think? You said yourself you could see yourself wearing it, then get it! Everyone has different tastes. In a less snotty manner, it's clean and simple and would like good with jeans or khaki shorts so I don't see why not....
Thanx 4 the input homie but I wasnt asking others input to help make my decision. I cop what i want. I was asking cuz i found it strange that I was attracted to a piece of JB clothing and wondered if any1 else shared this strange attraction to this shirt. 
In other news, wont cop unless i can find it for 20 or under. Might use my homies discount or just wait. Im sure it'll be on sale soon.
Some people actually like Jordan Brand clothing, so that shouldn't come as a shock to you.

That shirt isn't bad, I would cop to wear with the 3's no doubt.

Boise had 1 store get them (Finishline)... and they're pretty much cleared out (they had like 18 pairs).

Easy cop for me, walked into the local Footlocker walked out 3mins later.
Here's my review of them. I'm no expert on IIIs, but I've got some experience with them.

First off, the comparison to the TBs from '09- material quality of these are not as good as the TBs. Comparable in comfort and fit as both run a bit big. The midsole on my TBs cracked after 2-3 wears so we'll see on these hold up.

Comparison to the '08 Blk/Cmt from the CDP pack- the leather quality on the '08s are actually better, especially the non-tumbled sections that run around the shoe and at the collar and eyelet section. The "leather" on the '11 whites at those areas feel real cheap.  The tumbled leather on the blk/cmts is a lot stiffer though. The comfort on the '08s are terrible also.

The comparison to the '03 white/cmts...not even close...and '01 blk/cmts, figgitaboutit
laugh.gif

They're better than the '07 FRs and Flips, but those were terrible(I sold those off a long time ago)

Won't be copping any additional pairs since my '03s are still wearable as backup.

These are on NDC UK sitting, like I said they would, I'll wait till they go on discount and copped another pair, they still have a FSR of Cool Greys and Xmas Lebrons smh, If it wasn't expensive for my brother to ship them to me I would cop out there all the time.

They sold out everywhere in San Antonio. I slept on these. I called every shoe store in this city and all they have are size 8s.

I'll be on the hunt for these but noway am I paying over retail.

To each his own but I definitely went 1/2 size smaller on these. The usual 9 felt like a boat. As mentioned above, excessive creasing came to mind if I stayed at my normal size. I went through about 3-4 pair like others to find a feasible pair though.

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Very easy cop here in the Bay. Walked in at 10am and got the last 10.5 at finishline serramonte
maaaan i had a hell of a morning trying to cop mine out here in the east bay. was supposed to get my pair at newpark but security opened the doors farthest from the store that was opening early (champs), and since i was at the closest door, i ended up at the back of the line. bought my cousins pair, then waited an hour for finish line to open and was second in line, only to have the dude in front of me cop the only size 9.5 (they had no 9s). didnt bother with shiekhs. the great mall was cleaned out, and eventually found the last size 9.5 at a shoe palace in san jose.
im cancelling my endclothing order (size 9 US), and east bay folks: the dude who was working the entrance at champs in newpark said they might get another shipment within the next week. might.   

this was actually my first time "camping out" for any jordans. no wonder these things are such a #$%%@
laugh.gif
, but i liked meeting new people and talking about other releases and such. true blues and black cement/elephants next! this whole living in the bay and wearing a size 9/9.5 is quite the challenge. hope everyone finds/is enjoying their pairs!

Originally Posted by ajabrown

81a258fedf51a242a4e58b91565e012a9422884.jpg

Got em! Went to Beltway Mall in MD, Footlocker was out (said they only got 18 pairs), Sports Zone was out, Got the LAST 12 at Shoe Star (yeah, it's a hood mall, lol). The box was a little beat up, but I don't care. I got that sweatshirt a minute ago at Marshalls. Terp fitted to go wit it!!! GO TERPS!

b093549ae53053602e8caf305a6b1e733176bfa.jpg

damn bro i didnt even know the GREENBELT be getting new releases

Well glad everyone got theirs...well I guess most peeps knew it was gna b an easy copp....
Onto the nxt 1!

Walked into Woodfield Footlocker here in Schaumburg, picked up a pair of 10.5's. Haven't bought any Jordans in a while, these a great, they don't seem that different from the 2003's I had.

Just an update, I am out for the rest of the day and Ryan will not be in until tomorrow, so if you send us a private message with questions on your order, you will not receive a reply until then. 

Have a good weekend everyone!! 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

I think im going to camp out next release, I need to experience at least once, it's warm in Orlando so I think it'll be pretty funny.

Exactly what I did not want to happen happened. My pair I got ended up having one shoe with the thick elephant print and one pair with the thin. I dont mind either thickness I just wanted my pair to match. Hopefully my second pair coming in the mail will match or at least I will be able to switch one of the shoes and have one matching set. I know its not that big of a deal, Im not mad or anything, this is just my favorite shoe and I have been waiting a long time to pick up a fresh version and know I will be rocking these for many eyars to come and was just hoping for the thickness to be consistent.

ordered through finish line mobile since i was at the warriors game...got a confirmation email and a number. Called this morning, girl said my order doesn't exist. FNL FTL.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Just an update, I am out for the rest of the day and Ryan will not be in until tomorrow, so if you send us a private message with questions on your order, you will not receive a reply until then. 

Have a good weekend everyone!! 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for all your help Ray

Back
Top Bottom