Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

im thinking on getting myself a third pair idk.just called my local mall ftl/champs/fnl all 3 stores have my size 11

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

I just spoke to NDC customer service.

They said my pairs were waiting to be picked up by Fed Ex, but they didn't have any tracking info yet.

I ordered overnight shipping as well.

I'm guessing everyone will have their tracking # this evening, or tomorrow.
Word, good looks. Cause my paypal was charged and is pending, so assuming it will be applied once its shipped.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

saddest release of a fantastic shoe ever, i thought these would fly and they are sitting everywhere i go. so glad i got mine easily

how so?

For the first time in a long time... I put a pair of shoes on the day after I got them, I am really considering a second pair.

Just checked my order inquiry on Finishline and my order is still being processed and my payment is still pending. I hope my order doesnt get cancelled, any thoughts?

saddest release of a fantastic shoe ever, i thought these would fly and they are sitting everywhere i go. so glad i got mine easily

well out here in the bay all the good sizes were gone by noon at most places. didnt get my pairs as easily since i had to bounce around to a few stores, but still got mine a couple hours after stores opened. considering the reputation of the shoe, the fact it was last released 8 years ago, and the hype surrounding it, yeah i kinda expected it to sell out everywhere to the point that theyre not even on display anymore. its not the holiday season, and theyre not 11s though so go figure. to me its not really sad, just surprising that especially in the bay area market, some good sizes could still be found a couple hours after opening. i really thought i was out of luck after going to two different malls and not finding my size at any store.

Originally Posted by cdub1012

I'm in the process of taking some very detailed shots. The box is even a different size!Stay tuned for pics.

So whats the status?  Did you email MentalKicks what did they say?  Anyone else get their orders in already and look at their shoes?

Originally Posted by BBallAssassin

Just checked my order inquiry on Finishline and my order is still being processed and my payment is still pending. I hope my order doesnt get cancelled, any thoughts?
Call their Customer Service # 

They can tell you if your order has been cancelled before you get the email.

As I posted my last comment FNL called me regarding additional info and billing, so I assume they will ship soon.

Do they cancel orders often at FNL.com?

edit: I just called in and found they had my order on hold because the billing and shipping addresses were different. I will have to wait a few more days for my kicks.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Mine didn't come with that booklet/manual..
What is it anyway? I feel left out..
Footlocker's slippin man...
it shows you a breakdown of the shoe it shows all the layers

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

As I posted my last comment FNL called me regarding additional info and billing, so I assume they will ship soon.

They probably will, but don't assume. They did that for my altitudes and the very next day I received a cancellation e-mail.

I dont know for surr but People who ordered from finishline be patient, my local
Finishline still had a fsr as of yesterday so in sure some
Of you all will get them shipped from my store just sayin..
Can't speak for everyone but I'm sure a few will go from here.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

For the first time in a long time... I put a pair of shoes on the day after I got them, I am really considering a second pair.

I would say definatly worth it... This was the first time I doubled up in a long time....and stil thinkin about a third..lol

I prefer it this way.

eyes.gif

if you're in the lake forest, mission viejo, laguna hills area.

They only have size 13's @ the Laguna Hills Mall (both shiekh & footlocker)

For those of you who ordered one pair of this shoe from eastbay and already received UPS tracking email, could you tell me what weight is showing on your UPS page. Mine looks a bit light. Could this be due to plastic packaging? Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by thuglife67898

is it just me or is the tongue smaller? on these new retros

Smaller in circumference or smaller as in shorter?  

If so, 1988 OG Tongues were short as well 

Back
Top Bottom