Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by ejpeg

Did anyone else notice that according to the booklet these have 2 AIR bags? But one Eastbay.com they only mention a heel AIR unit.

Same with the Air Max 90 and Trainer SC retros. The Originals had 2 AIR units. But the retros only have a Heel AIR bag.

Why is that? Cheapness?
if im not mistaken, the retros have two air bags too. if they didnt, the forefoot of the shoe would feel alot flatter and you'd be able to feel rocks beneath your feet.

Hmmm. Would the FireReds have 2 as well?

Easiest pick up for me so far. Got to the mall 15 min before they opened, and footlocker employee let me in early under the gate to purchase. Very happy with my pair.

Wish I had a better Idea of how good these sold since the weekend is over. I'll go to the mall and do some traveling around the city today to find out what sizes they got left , but in the meantime I was going to ask if any NT'ers form the NYC area know if any stores still carrying the Cement III's in most sizes. You dont have to tell me what specific store has them if it's your "spot" . I was wondering because i'm still trying to buy 2 - 3 extra pairs just in case any stores still got my size in stock ( 9 or 9.5 )

Congrads to all who picked up their Pair (s) of III's during the weekend and best of luck to anyone buying the next pair of III's set to release in June! ( True Blues) Also Good luck to anyone who plans on buying the Limited Edition "Black History Month III's set to release in stores on February 26th!

My Oqium order shipped... to my billing address when I am away for college   
frown.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by AEA18

From the turn out on release date I wonder if JB will re-think releasing the black cement III's if they ever did plan on re-releasing them.
I don't know where you're from but out here in Cali they are damn near sold out in the common sizes(9-12)... Profit wise I'm sure JB did real GOOD with this release and they won't hesitate to drop the Black Cements if they had to... 

You do realize that it only costs about $10-$15 to manufacture a Nike/JB shoe right??? And Nike/JB is turning around and selling them for $80-$100 a pop to retailers and $150 at their own stores.  So even if some pairs are sitting on shelves Nike/JB will never take a "loss" on anything.

True but look what happened with the anniversary jordans they stop making them because the sales weren't that great if JB thinks there is no demand for a shoe they most likely will not release. 

roll.gif
its not 10-15 dollars, its a more than that but definitely not near where they charge us.

AH My order from ebay seller adsc27 was refunded. They said they oversold.
frown.gif

He's getting a neutral/negative feedback! Now i have no chance of buying a 2nd pair at a good deal/retail price. Jeeze!

NIKETOWN New York
Product Update - NIKETOWN New York still has the Jordan 3 Retro available. We're sold out of men's sizes 7-9 and have limited availability in other sizes. Please call the Jordan pavilion at 212.891.6453 ext. 3127 for size availability. These are not available for phone order and/or hold. MSRP $150. These are also available in kid's sizes (GS-IFNT).

Originally Posted by optimusp517

AH My order from ebay seller adsc27 was refunded. They said they oversold.
frown.gif

He's getting a neutral/negative feedback! Now i have no chance of buying a 2nd pair at a good deal/retail price. Jeeze!

yo.. dope review video. I peeped on you tube. yesterday on footlocker.com I saw they had 10.5 and 11 left.. havent checked today tho.

Kinda nervous that my size 11 will be a bit big, well wait and see and my order hasn't updated through ndc. Still says processing.

Got my tracking from EASTBAY.. Cant wait for these to come in.

I was re-reading my confirmation from EASTBAY and I noticed I didnt get charge tax but got charged for shipping. Came out to 164 and some change. Is that regular? I thought CA would be one of the states that gets charged for everything.

Originally Posted by djaward

I was re-reading my confirmation from EASTBAY and I noticed I didnt get charge tax but got charged for shipping. Came out to 164 and some change. Is that regular? I thought CA would be one of the states that gets charged for everything.

You don't live in the state eastbay resides in (michigan, I think) so no sales tax for out of state-rs. I think thats how it works. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Whatever state e-biz locations ship out of charge that particular state's sales tax.  For example, if Eastbay were to ship out of CA, they must charge consignees located in CA state's sales tax.

Since Eastbay ships out of WI, WI consignees must be charged the state's sales tax.

You can find your answer here via GOOGLE: http://smallbusiness.yaho...who_pays_it_who_doesnt-i

There is a stipulation w/Amazon and NY, however that's a different topic.

Originally Posted by Daver

You don't live in the state eastbay resides in (michigan, I think) so no sales tax for out of state-rs. I think thats how it works. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Thats correct.  Tax is only charged if the business resides or has stores in the state it is shipping to.  That is why Champs/FTL/FNL will charge sales tax in CA even though their online stores are based in other states. 

Why'd you get charged for shipping?  Did you put in the free shipping code? 
CA residents don't get charged for tax. 

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Elephant printed socks?

Come on man

If you go in a nice house you are most likely going to take your shoes off, so why not have some cool socks on to still go with your other clothing. Everyone always is quick to say something is overdone but
if someone likes the idea, then who cares. They cost fifty cents more than what the tax would have cost me if I had not ordered my shoes from Eastbay.

Oh you didn't hear? Your only allowed to buy what NT members tell you to buy with your money... 
laugh.gif

Dope socks bro. 
Oh.

I thought since duke posted the socks he bought on a public forum that I was allowed to comment....must have been mistaken.

Originally Posted by Daver

for some reason I thought they were located in Wisconsin.  But yeah, only charged if your an in state purchaser

Back
Top Bottom