Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

I have no more worries...NDC shipped!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting on mine's
frown.gif
That's good news tho bro!
You'll get yours bro. NDC is by far the most reliable of the major sites, with FNL being dead last.

Also, the people stating that the elephant print on '94 Retro and '03 Retro were a light print, just look at the OG's, that print was as dark as these new Retros.

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Originally Posted by BBallAssassin

Just checked my order inquiry on Finishline and my order is still being processed and my payment is still pending. I hope my order doesnt get cancelled, any thoughts?
Call their Customer Service # 

They can tell you if your order has been cancelled before you get the email.

Thanks ill def give em a call

They funny this is.... This was like the release in 03'.... there were hella pairs available too. I remember NT NYC letting some guy, who owned a store in Brooklyn buy $5800 worth of #3's, because they had so many left over.

Hope eastbay doesnt cancel my order. Still havent gotten my shipment confirmatuon, and I paid for the faster shipping too.

^^Yeah, I think the 3's are for the mature Jordan fans. I knew they would sit, kids cant see the beauty, lol
ive wanted these ever since i started liking jordans back in 2005 when i was 15 , the 3's are my fav pair

Originally Posted by legitshoe

For those of you who ordered one pair of this shoe from eastbay and already received UPS tracking email, could you tell me what weight is showing on your UPS page. Mine looks a bit light. Could this be due to plastic packaging? Thanks in advance!

Mine is from Nike, and they double box so your weight should b around this...

Shipped/Billed On: 01/24/2011 Type: Package Weight: 3.90 lbs 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thuglife67898

is it just me or is the tongue smaller? on these new retros

Smaller in circumference or smaller as in shorter?  

If so, 1988 OG Tongues were short as well 

How high they go . i saw some picks of Mj wearing true blues and the tongue sticks out like the 4's

These are all over NYC, but like dude said above the 03's were the same story. I copped three, but had to inspect about 10 different pairs to find my perfect pairs. I don't see kids getting these at all, it's older farts like me buying them.

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Just checked my order inquiry on Finishline and my order is still being processed and my payment is still pending. I hope my order doesnt get cancelled, any thoughts?
Call their Customer Service # 

They can tell you if your order has been cancelled before you get the email.

Thanks ill def give em a call
i'd be surprised if your order gets canceled.  i did an item search at work just for fun and there were still plenty of them in the system.  our store didnt sell out, so pm me if you have any problems and maybe i can help you out

For those of you who ordered one pair of this shoe from eastbay and already received UPS tracking email, could you tell me what weight is showing on your UPS page. Mine looks a bit light. Could this be due to plastic packaging? Thanks in advance!

Is that just for one pair? Why mine is far too lighter than yours? I ordered one pair and two pairs of socks. But my shippment is only 1.3 lbs. It seems too strange
nerd.gif
to me. Thanks anyway! Is any one able to tell me the weight of this shoe roughly?

legitshoe wrote:

legitshoe wrote:

Is that just for one pair? Why mine is far too lighter than yours? I ordered one pair and two pairs of socks. But my shippment is only 1.3 lbs. It seems too strange
nerd.gif
to me. Thanks anyway! Is any one able to tell me the weight of this shoe roughly?

That's 1 pair, Nike likes to put box fillers in the boxes

nerd.gif

Maybe they only shipped the socks?  

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

So are the mental kicks jordan 3's legit or not? Earlier some guy was saying his pair looked fake. I ordered a pair, pleaase give update sir.

they and that site are very much legit. probably the only site i'd buy sneakers from based in china.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

So are the mental kicks jordan 3's legit or not? Earlier some guy was saying his pair looked fake. I ordered a pair, pleaase give update sir.

they and that site are very much legit. probably the only site i'd buy sneakers from based in china.
I don't believe they are...compared to the ones I got from Niketown. The box sizes don't match up, the leather panel is different on the side (much smoother and glossy), and the shape of the shoe is slightly different. I've contacted mental kicks and they said I must have gotten a bad pair...I wore them already so there's nothing I can do at this point.

Has anyone who purchased from swoosh.com/nike.com who did standard shipping have theirs shipped out yet? I ordered about 12:07am, got confirmation e-mail, but now it's Monday and it still hasn't been shipped out yet.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by cdub1012

I don't believe they are...compared to the ones I got from Niketown. The box sizes don't match up, the leather panel is different on the side (much smoother and glossy), and the shape of the shoe is slightly different. I've contacted mental kicks and they said I must have gotten a bad pair...I wore them already so there's nothing I can do at this point.

This is why I don't, and will never buy from sellers who have these shoes months early. 
You never know what you're going to get.  

Retail chains, NDC and Eastbay I trust. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Also, the people stating that the elephant print on '94 Retro and '03 Retro were a light print, just look at the OG's, that print was as dark as these new Retros.

You're exactly right, so y'all can silence all that talk...  Now on to the talk about the precreased toebox, smelly leather or awkward shape..

Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

Has anyone who purchased from swoosh.com/nike.com who did standard shipping have theirs shipped out yet? I ordered about 12:07am, got confirmation e-mail, but now it's Monday and it still hasn't been shipped out yet.
mad.gif

Mine shipped today.

Back
Top Bottom