AIR JORDAN I's x LEVI (DETAILED LOOK)

since the pcitures have been out does anyone think that 4oo for the package is a little to much and do you think since they are so much that it is going to beworth alot more in the future

the shoes are definitely hot, som of the better J1's as of lately, but what else comes in the package. is it jeans or just a shirt

I seriously can't believe anyone would even think of buying this, but that's just me

it come with the jeans shirt and da 1s idk i wuz thinkin of coppin since there limited and sellin them later

Originally Posted by Poise3

the shoes are definitely hot, som of the better J1's as of lately, but what else comes in the package. is it jeans or just a shirt
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

seriously?

I really don't know if these will sell at all....first of all they are hideious and people will not have the money to drop on this disgusting creation withthe money most will be planning to spend on packages and/or the XX3.....just wow...it seems as tho JB doesnt' want to release OG Colors of the Air Jordan 1in a true high top...they would rather ruin a classic....whoever came up with the idea, designed and approved the production of this gets a serious
indifferent.gif
from me.....no thank you JB

Thanks for the pics Heat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those are hideous, I can't believe people are actually going to spend about $400 for this.

So... soooooooo terrible.

When I first heard of this, I thought of white leather + blue denim.

Now that I've seen the pics, I have to say, I think this would have been so, SOOOO much better:
- all the gold stays (the LEVIs rivets on the eyelets, the bottom of the sole, the Swoosh, everything gold stays)
- white leather instead of red
- blue LEVIs denim instead of that gray cement print LEVIs denim

I think that would look amazing.

Would that be too difficult for someone to PhotoShop?

Back
Top Bottom