AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

If SNKRS does a draw, that's a automatic L for me.

I'm getting a pair regardless but I hope it's for retail

JwhG.gif

shoe of the year??????

lol.

at least the AMM 3 has a legit case for shoe of the year.

these havent even released. we dont have em in hand to see quality. plus they are black and yellow…

I want these, def gonna try for them. These aren't my priority cop though because I like OG colorways and sneakers reminiscent of OG colorblocking styles, if I miss and resell is stupid high I will gladly pass(maybe). My priority cop for this half of the year though is reserved for the Midnight Navy 6's, those are a requirement. I got AMM III, Neutral Grey I's, Carmines, & Shadow 2.0's that's all I really need from releases this year. If I can get the Lightnings I aint wearing them until we get a Thunder announcement.

Oh Christ, here we go.....
how u lock thread until the release date? here come the usual whiners on niketalk
Just mute those people. The horse will be beaten resurrected and beaten again.

laughing01.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damn, y'all can't take a joke for ****!!! I said at the beginning of the thread, that I'm not stating the obvious problems of the 4, in THIS thread. I got in y'all passive aggressive, sneak dissin' feelings REAL QUICK!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom