AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Not really.. it's all about how you rock them and what you rock them with .. if you wear an all yellow outfit with these then yeah, that's too much... But rocking these with neutral colors or dark ones are perfectly fine.

Yellow Polo compliments the shoes
7214B715-2FD3-4B50-93E8-915127AA3BBF.jpeg

$375 shipped from GOAT. ($345 before ship and tax) Might bite the bullet, local dude has $350 pre-sale but I have no idea where those pairs come from. Can’t imagine after release getting these for much less than $350. 😵‍💫
Do it I bought a pair 407 after it was said and done. It's hefty but I start a new job soon so I'll pay it. Peace of mind and a chance to double on release

We're still two weeks away from release. I think prices should still dip a bit, no?

Not sure if $250 is a stretch, but I definitely see it dipping below $300 though.

I wish I waited a little bit but yeah they're dropping. Depending on your size I could see around 275-290. Raging bulls at like 280 for my size

Did they give us synthetic tissue paper suede? This the yoga mat material with ‘rough’edges?
I hate that I understand EXACTLY what you mean by this comment.

Anyone with them in hand how's the quality? I'm super on the fence for these. I barely wear my other 4s (CG, FR, BC) because they just aren't that comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom