AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Not looking forward to the hassle, esp after the pollen this weekend. Virtually impossible to get anything retail with bots, raffle bots, backdoor, etc. Hopefully the aftermarket keeps slipping downward. Been a big want/need for a long time..

Not looking forward to the hassle, esp after the pollen this weekend. Virtually impossible to get anything retail with bots, raffle bots, backdoor, etc. Hopefully the aftermarket keeps slipping downward. Been a big want/need for a long time..
I remember in 2019 when I was able to walk into FootLocker a few days after the Cool Grey 4s release and pick them up for retail. I miss those times lol

Having the Michigan’s I’ve contemplated if I needed another all yellow shoe. Keep in my mine are still DS.
But man seeing this side by side is dope. I’m gonna try but if I don’t cop for retail I’ll live.

72BC4DE4-0401-488D-ABB5-E3BCBF0DCD2D.jpeg

I just want to know if these are Durabuck like the Black/Cement 4s a couple years back or like the recent Cool Grey 3s which was a joke.

NOT THE SAME AS BRED 4’S AND IM UNSURE ABOUT THE COOL GREY 3’S(NEVER HAD THEM).

ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN, THEY ARE LIGHTLY TEXTURED, LIKE A VERY FINE SUEDE. MAYBE EVEN CLOSE TO A TEXTURED LEATHER FEEL… ALMOST.

BUT THEY ARE A HIT:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:, GLAD TO HAVE THEM AFTER MISSING THE OG RELEASE YEARS AGO.

People are going to be all kind of mad when the take that L. GOOD LUCK TO ALL HOPE THE SHOE GODS BLESS YOU ALL

Back
Top Bottom