AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

No cool greys or ie 11s?
Ehhh I had the 2016 jams and I miss them and I missed on the concords I didn't have the funds. Had 2012 breda so I didn't get the new ones. I stopped buying Jordan's after sj11. Ie 11s don't really do it for me.

My 3 shoes for the year were raging bulls 5s, hyper royal 1s, and lightning 4s. When I got into the game in 2012, 5s and 4s were grails. The 1s I wanted bad and struck out on the 5s and 1s. So these are any means necessary. I'll scoop the 1s after a paycheck this year and im chilling. Can do without the 5s and that light *** red suede.

I hate that I understand EXACTLY what you mean by this comment.

Anyone with them in hand how's the quality? I'm super on the fence for these. I barely wear my other 4s (CG, FR, BC) because they just aren't that comfortable.
BC4s got comfy but it took a whiiile. Still hard as cardboard, but the inner liner softens, and the PU insole makes a difference. They upped the padding on the fire red 4s. You know what I mean right, something about the ‘nubuck’ just isn’t right. Similar to the cool grey 3s

28F1E9B5-6363-4D3F-91F6-8101AE6C1798.png

i was wondering why the price dropped so much this morning went from mid 400’s to low 300’s

This is literally all they have to do to give people a fair chance for limited release like the one today. It makes no sense why they don’t utilize this more often or how they use to do so.

Hopefully they shock drop next week and they get added.
No to a shock drop lol. I'll probably be too busy to even hit.
I still can’t believe these are $220 with a Jumpman on the back while the 5s were $190 earlier this year.
What 5s? Anthracites?

$220 doesn't bother me, I'll more than likely end up paying resell as is for these.

Back
Top Bottom