AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

0AAA16A6-D475-447A-A485-7E4B7E172D49.jpeg

Early bday present from the misses….

Dont see why yall are still spending those extra $5-$10 on shipping. Like...every mail service site post at the top of the site: Delivery can be delayed due this pandemic. On top of that Mail drivers are getting harder to come by. So it's kinda a gamble to do so...

Nah. It’s just to a lot of people going for tiny stock. The stores have like 1-2 pair per size and then u have tens of thousands going for it. U gotta be fast and have fast net. Fast WiFi is best. Lte or mobile data isn’t fast enough. And gotta book right on dot when it opens

Same people getting through is because they know the process and are ready to click to book.

This is the correct take/response on SNKRS pass. I probably have like a 10-20% success rate on SNKRS passes in LA. A lot of times I lose out because of the App itself not refreshing right at the drop time. But, what this man said is correct.

It's literally luck as you need a combo of internet speed and fast fingers. That being said, I did LUCK out and hit at Long Beach. Unintentional Lightnings double up 💛⚡

https _bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_b1b12b68-...gif

Low tops, versus UPDATED LOW TOPS...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In ALL seriousness, congrats to EVERYONE who copped. I heard it WAS NOT easy, and I hope y'all enjoy them. Me personally, I had to pass because of bills, and OTHER priorites. Plus, I probably would've struck out anyways. The game is SERIOUSLY at POST "2011 Concord" release status.

Last edited:
Oh cool! My wife's aunt lives in North Charleston. We lived in Bluffton, SC for a few years. Been in North Augusta otherwise since I was 11. We lived across the river in Augusta, GA before age 11.

Yes, I’m in the North Charleston area quite frequently due to work. So I’m familiar with it! Also, I had an aunt that lived in Augusta but she passed away from cancer about a year ago.

71A0B87F-A14E-47D0-B1AC-D3EF8805CB2C.JPG

actually found these at target a few months ago trying to find a pair to match those photon dunks. These match perfectly
Would you happen to remember the brand from Target? I know they carry Kiwi stuff. I bought some black laces but the ones you have seem to match perfect.

Back
Top Bottom