AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

^na keep the tongue in hibernation
D4D563F0-739B-403B-912F-8F0B7BA36EDC.jpeg

Picked up my pair from Nike by Long Beach (that’s the actual name), and almost got stuck with a B grade looking pair that had toe defects and a ripped box. Threw a little OG tantrum and they switched out the pair for a better pair. They did me a solid, not going to front 🏝💛
E148D898-BB0D-440A-ADA2-1F8939F6BFBD.jpeg
THIS SHAPE IS SOOO GOOOD.
GLAD I DOUBLED UP
NIKE WE NEED MILITARY BLUES WITH THIS SHAPE ASAP

Picked up my pair from Nike by Long Beach (that’s the actual name), and almost got stuck with a B grade looking pair that had toe defects and a ripped box. Threw a little OG tantrum and they switched out the pair for a better pair. They did me a solid, not going to front 🏝💛
I mean you're paying for it so might as well get a good pair assuming they still had some in the back. That's why I would always recommend going early for pick ups and inspecting the pair before leaving. Nobody wants messed up boxes or b-grade quality shoes

swore that snkrs east coast reserve was also happening out nikestore georgetown...
Been lingering out dc more/less cus of it....
these, prolly playoff 12s n i can actually see myself quitting the game...
rt

I mean you're paying for it so might as well get a good pair assuming they still had some in the back. That's why I would always recommend going early for pick ups and inspecting the pair before leaving. Nobody wants messed up boxes or b-grade quality shoes
Ya but they do push back on it. They don't like switching out pairs and it's allegedly against policy. Of course I think it's all BS and it should never come to that to begin with. Regardless, I'll give them some credit for not turning me away and giving me some good ol Nike Tech Support type response (ie, here's a coupon).

Great backdrop. Terrible lighting..

The Bride in yellow, Gents. :pimp:

A3F56F97-84F3-4246-B01E-00E86616DD4B.jpeg
E53F33F7-E01F-4A4F-B8FC-0A1D416F2367.jpeg

Nike needs to get on China & Goons to wash their hands & stop taking them out of the box to look at them in the company or store. Stop it! Go & look at the display model or sample. :nerd:

1 of my laces got dirt on it. Should I wash the laces $235.40 New? I don’t want them fading… any cleaning tips?

The Bride in yellow, Gents. :pimp:

A3F56F97-84F3-4246-B01E-00E86616DD4B.jpeg
E53F33F7-E01F-4A4F-B8FC-0A1D416F2367.jpeg

Nike needs to get on China & Goons to wash their hands & stop taking them out of the box to look at them in the company or store. Stop it! Go & look at the display model or sample. :nerd:

1 of my laces got dirt on it. Should I wash the laces $235.40 New? I don’t want them fading… any cleaning tips?
Soap and water and scrub them in the sink and let them air dry

Got tracking on Sunday from FedEx, but it just hasn't updated since then.
That's all. They seem to be facing a lot of issues lately.

PO

im the same. Its been taking fedex alot longer to update their tracking. I heard UPS or fedex is no longer updating their tracking at every step but I haven’t experienced that

Why don't I live in SoCal :smh:

Back
Top Bottom