AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

been picking up certain baby kicks to stash for later.
FC24A478-1056-4854-B329-E340EFDA03B7.jpeg

Remember a week ago dudes were telling me that a predominantly yellow, general release sneaker wouldn't go below $300 because the white Oreos never got that low even though I explained to them that it's because the white oreos are a simple, clean shoe that can go with any fit as opposed to these "bu bu but we've been waiting on this for 15 years!" "Bu bu but 4s never go below $300 resale!"

Screenshot_20210903-092713.png

Y'all dudes gotta get out of the mindset that the general public doesn't care about the things we care about on here and generally speaking they want whatever can go with the most fits which is the white Oreo 4s. Should've taken some bets
giphy (7).gif

Remember a week ago dudes were telling me that a predominantly yellow, general release sneaker wouldn't go below $300 because the white Oreos never got that low even though I explained to them that it's because the white oreos are a simple, clean shoe that can go with any fit as opposed to these "bu bu but we've been waiting on this for 15 years!" "Bu bu but 4s never go below $300 resale!"

Screenshot_20210903-092713.png

Y'all dudes gotta get out of the mindset that the general public doesn't care about the things we care about on here and generally speaking they want whatever can go with the most fits which is the white Oreo 4s. Should've taken some bets
giphy (7).gif
You wrote all that for a 1 dollar difference?

Back
Top Bottom