AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Remember a week ago dudes were telling me that a predominantly yellow, general release sneaker wouldn't go below $300 because the white Oreos never got that low even though I explained to them that it's because the white oreos are a simple, clean shoe that can go with any fit as opposed to these "bu bu but we've been waiting on this for 15 years!" "Bu bu but 4s never go below $300 resale!"

Screenshot_20210903-092713.png

Y'all dudes gotta get out of the mindset that the general public doesn't care about the things we care about on here and generally speaking they want whatever can go with the most fits which is the white Oreo 4s. Should've taken some bets
giphy (7).gif
Technically yes but unless you live in oregon or another tax free state you ain’t seeing under 300 with fees (yet) and even with shipping they over

How do you NOT know account for taxes and fees when going off StockX/GOAT prices?

Because in the original statement dudes said the resell price, they didn't say anything about fees and taxes. Also, there have been 3 or 4 dudes since then who've said they got the shoes for $280 resale. So yes, the resale value is now below $300. Anymore questions?

When you buy shoes at the store you pay price + tax.

When you buy online you pay price + tax + shipping.

So therefore paying resell has to include price + tax + shipping + fees.

What you actually spend is what the price is.
I like you brother so I'm gonna come at you with respect. While what you're saying is true, wouldn't you say the value of an item is independent from taxes? For instance, the listed value of these shoes are $220, if you went to a store and copped these then you had to pay a tax but the does tax change the fact that their listed value is still $220?

Remember a week ago dudes were telling me that a predominantly yellow, general release sneaker wouldn't go below $300 because the white Oreos never got that low even though I explained to them that it's because the white oreos are a simple, clean shoe that can go with any fit as opposed to these "bu bu but we've been waiting on this for 15 years!" "Bu bu but 4s never go below $300 resale!"

Screenshot_20210903-092713.png

Y'all dudes gotta get out of the mindset that the general public doesn't care about the things we care about on here and generally speaking they want whatever can go with the most fits which is the white Oreo 4s. Should've taken some bets
giphy (7).gif

Yup, you sure showed us, oh great and wonderful Nostradamus

not-impressed-gif.gif

Millennials are not bright
Says the guy who worships a culture appropriator who was sleeping with 14 year old girls because you think he can sing and then you got the nerve to call him a king. Foh.. Everyone else is cool but I genuinely dislike you pedo supporter

I like you brother so I'm gonna come at you with respect. While what you're saying is true, wouldn't you say the value of an item is independent from taxes? For instance, the listed value of these shoes are $220, if you went to a store and copped these then you had to pay a tax but the does tax change the fact that their listed value is still $220?

The MSRP is $220.
But for me to walk out of Footlocker with them is $220 + 8%.....they would cost me $237.60 to buy at retail.

Retail is understood to be price + tax.

The MSRP is $220.
But for me to walk out of Footlocker with them is $220 + 8%.....they would cost me $237.60 to buy at retail.

Retail is understood to be price + tax.
I only began the semantics game because NT did.. but I digress. Let's get the thread back on track. Did anyone in here receive their reps from Zadeh yet?

Back
Top Bottom