AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Any one have any experiencing having something shipped from FB marketplace
I am looking there in case I can't scoop a pair locally.

Finally picked up my pairs from my home girl for me an my son
Screenshot_20210904-142847_Gallery.jpg

Lost every raffles last week and SNKRS of course, and refused to pay resell for mass GR, even if I wanted these for more than a decade. And then when I left work this morning, my friend send me pics in our local Snipes, saying 3 pairs left from a restock, one of which was a 10. Glad I waited for retail 🙏🏻

Haha nope. He was trying to mess with one of my friends at the time.

Good thing she didn’t. Or else she might have had this happen. PG13 gets stripper pregnant. Texts her to have an abortion. Says he will pay her $1M. She‘s a stripper. She aint’t having an abortion. She wants that money. PG13 has another kid with her and wants to marry her now. During that time, PG cheats on his ‘current’ gf with the same stripper. That gf was his Head Coach’s daughter. The life of an NBA baller.

Good thing she didn’t. Or else she might have had this happen. PG13 gets stripper pregnant. Texts her to have an abortion. Says he will pay her $1M. She‘s a stripper. She aint’t having an abortion. She wants that money. PG13 has another kid with her and wants to marry her now. During that time, PG cheats on his ‘current’ gf with the same stripper. That gf was his Head Coach’s daughter. The life of an NBA baller.

Hahaha oh I'm WELL aware of Paul's issues there. She wasn't interested but definitely liked hanging out with him.

Reading all this PG talk. And crazy enough was with D. Howard at 6 flags yesterday. My wife was his classmate in high school so a group of class mates met up. She was like he’s such dork. Still a dork but he’s a cool dude when not being hyped up by is lil back up singers. Her words not mine.

he was a cool dude though his lil crew were lame. Like 3 of them dudes had wrinkles shirts and kept thinking they were cool. Oh and his brother is just weird as F though.

man was like I ain’t riding no rides. I agree I don’t like rides neither something about being 6’4 plus that makes me like nah I don’t like weightlessness.

Back
Top Bottom