AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Who else win on sns this morning?
655E364A-1A39-4EA4-8EAC-06303E5A027D.png

Multiple hits on multiple sites on multiple releases with no bots? I believe you bruh..

iONS4ax.gif
2 of those "sites" are SNKRS you clown *** fool, including a SNKRS pass you illegitimate sneaker child. Clown Child posts gifs and thinks that somehow makes him factually correct. Kierris is the type of user that makes you hate posting on NT.

Friends, don’t be like this clown child. Be the opposite.

And broke boy, just cause your broke *** can't hit a pair, don't go being a little cry baby to everyone else. We call that being a salty ***.

Last edited:
2 of those "sites" are SNKRS you clown *** fool, including a SNKRS pass you illegitimate sneaker child. Clown Child posts gifs and thinks that somehow makes him factually correct. Kierris is the type of user that makes you hate posting on NT.

And broke boy, just cause your broke *** can't hit a pair, don't go being a little cry baby to everyone else. We call that being a salty ***.

You aren't very good at this

I'm crying because I made a joke about bots... This isn't really about me is it? You ok sis?

Also, how does not hitting on Snkrs equate to being broke? Someone help me understand these coke induced ramblings:lol:

I'm crying because I made a joke about bots... This isn't really about me is it? You ok sis?

Ah yes the disclaimer of “I made a joke”. And then the “gender” dig. You’re originality is amazing, you got a strong career ahead of you as a NT Comic. Let me know how that works out for you pumpkin.

Oh I’m doing good Clown, enjoy your lightning’less day ⚡⚡⚡

*adds another to the Nt ignore list*

Back
Top Bottom