AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

My home girl put purple in hers, I personally dnt like it
IMG_82941.jpg
This is only acceptable in LA

Short story time. I had gotten ready for the Hibbett restock but when I tried to pay I got an error, then the page told me it was sold out. There was a pending cc charge that I assumed would drop off, since there was no account update nor confirmation email. Fast forward to today and I was surprised to see these dropped off at my door. Still no confirmation or tracking email though and these don’t show up on my Hibbett order history :emoji_eyes: thank you to my guardian Hibbets angel 🙏 Super happy I got a pair but honestly was expecting quality to be a little better. I’ll be rocking them out and about so not a huge deal after a few wears.

13D41F9B-6E72-4B34-970F-40413F018557.jpeg

I may have a line on another local shipment tomorrow. If my size comes in they will hold one for me. So a 12 or 11.5 I may be able to assist.

Same as my last pair I passed on for retail. PayPal only and whoever wants them has to send me a shipping label.

What's left is a size 11. I would need to know this pair has a home with someone here before picking them up as these wont fit me if I get stuck with them.

Damn.. was aching for an 11 for so long that I ended up copping a 'discolored' pair from GOAT. Wish I wouldve waited a little longer. Hoping my pair comes out fine.. sometimes it's not as bad as stated in the listing on GOAT. 🤞

Damn.. was aching for an 11 for so long that I ended up copping a 'discolored' pair from GOAT. Wish I wouldve waited a little longer. Hoping my pair comes out fine.. sometimes it's not as bad as stated in the listing on GOAT. 🤞

They were grabbed moments after posting them up. Stores are getting late shipments of 2 or 3 shoes. Its how I got my double up and the two I have sent to NTers.

When the apps fail me its that old school leg work. Over the years I have gotten to know a lot of the mangers of stores in the area. When I can I'll talk to people. Ask them about there kids, talk sneakers and never ask for a hook up. Every once in a while buy pizzas for a store. You know, just be a good human....

The pair I bought from ebay was priced lower than others because they the toe box was somewhat wavy (most likely from sticking in the insert).

I come from the super ****** days of JB so when I Recieved them I was pleasantly surprised they look like damn near any shoe I've copped over the last decade. I know some people are much more anal than I am but I'm wearing these ****s alot so I was more than happy.

The pair I bought from ebay was priced lower than others because they the toe box was somewhat wavy (most likely from sticking in the insert).

I come from the super ****ty days of JB so when I Recieved them I was pleasantly surprised they look like damn near any shoe I've copped over the last decade. I know some people are much more anal than I am but I'm wearing these ****s alot so I was more than happy.

Literally this! Some of the issues I see on GOAT are things that have NEVER bothered me.

They were grabbed moments after posting them up. Stores are getting late shipments of 2 or 3 shoes. Its how I got my double up and the two I have sent to NTers.

When the apps fail me its that old school leg work. Over the years I have gotten to know a lot of the mangers of stores in the area. When I can I'll talk to people. Ask them about there kids, talk sneakers and never ask for a hook up. Every once in a while buy pizzas for a store. You know, just be a good human....

You a super real one. This is non existent in NYC.. it's super savage here and the managers be the worst ones. I also don't have the time to do things like this.. maybe when I just left college and had less responsibility. Buying a store a pizza is dope and :wow:... you deserved the flowers bro!

I'mma nominate R Ruckuss for NT'er of the year. Legit proud to be part of a community that has someone like him in it :nthat:

I appreciate it.

I, like many sneakerheads hate how resale has killed off so much of what I love about it. I would complain about resellers like every Youtube sneaker channel does. And it struck me the other day, I have networked myself into getting most in-store releases. I have a lot of points on FLX. Its time to shut up and do something about it.

So, I have now thrown three pairs for retail here at NT and a pair of 12 twists to some guy today looking for a pair for his son at the mall today.

Do I hope someone helps me out if I miss? Sure that would be nice but I hope more people here start doing it. Maybe we can carve out a place here where no one has to pay resale for a GR again...

Back
Top Bottom