AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

B9D0209B-83E5-4F37-B454-EC4D0369450F.jpeg

Joints are fried lol

None of my 4's crease except for those Desert Moss joints.

Cats must walk hard or somethin lol

That or you don't know your true size.
My FR4 has minor creasing in the toe box. Lightings can still pass as DS...I've only worn them once though.
i see appeal in them creases...
like creased up bred 1s...
Nah, gonna hate whenever my Lightnings crease up.

Last edited:
Joints are cooked after 3 wears 😥

This is a re-release of a Gentry retro what else would you expect? the color is the only thing this shoe has going for itself. materials and shape have been Gentry certified. the leather wings and tabs are wack Gentry offerings too. Funny how it seems everybody embraces the worst era of sneakers these days.

I finally seen these in person last weekend and I am HIGHLY disappointed.
They look maaaad ashy.

This is a re-release of a Gentry retro what else would you expect? the color is the only thing this shoe has going for itself. materials and shape have been Gentry certified. the leather wings and tabs are wack Gentry offerings too. Funny how it seems everybody embraces the worst era of sneakers these days.

I don't get it, stating they're fried when there is normal creasing from wear....? If I buy my TTS and they fit properly, and they crease, who freak'n cares; that just makes them more comfortable. I agree that some shoes look more wack when creased than others, but it is what it is. ex. Patent leather creases on 11s don't add to the look, but 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s they actually add character and are more comfy. My Bordeaux 7s have natural creasing and they don't necessarily add character, but it doesn't bother me as I'd rather wear and enjoy my shoes than have them sitting pretty and perfect in a stack of boxes....like my Concords have been for nearly 3 years....SMH.....

"Gentry Certified" got it :rofl:

Think the only thing worse than a white sockliner is a white insole. I guess I could always wear white socks though.

Got my 2nd wear in today. Was painful, but broke in a bit.

saw the creases came in finally, put a immediate hold on these. Thank god I hit on the Saquan Barkleys, Navy Dunks and Royalty’s. It’s been a good year for me on SNKRS. Right now 4 out of 7. See how I fair out on Cool Greys and Bred 1s

I was at Champs this weekend and one of the employees was wearing these and I mentioned that it was frustrating that they hardly ever have heat like that in store anymore.

He said he got his pair from the store and they had a late shipment of 30 pairs that came in about 10 days after release day.

...I felt sick.🤮

Did anyone else’s pair come with a twisted tongue like this out of the box? Talking about the shoe on the right side. I assume it’ll straighten out when I loosen the laces and wear them?
2B705DC0-48AC-449B-9803-363B494421C4.jpeg
Keep the laces tight pull too the left after wear few times it straight tongue up my fire red 4 was like dat on right shoe

Do these fit about the same as typical 4s.

...recommend going up a half size from Jordan 1 TTS?

I usually go up half size with my Jordan 1s. I add a insole for comfort. I went up a size in my 4s for the same reason. I will say the BRED 4s fit a little tight. These fit slightly big to me. So true to size might be a better option for you.

Back
Top Bottom