AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

I will agree that these shoes do stop people and make them look. Wore mine to go watch Jo Koy in Sacramento in October. So many different retro’s in Golden One center but everyone would stop and compliment me for wearing the lightning’s.

I will agree that these shoes do stop people and make them look. Wore mine to go watch Jo Koy in Sacramento in October. So many different retro’s in Golden One center but everyone would stop and compliment me for wearing the lightning’s.
Only got one compliment from a co-worker. She went for them and missed. Wanted me to help her get a pair of Shimmers, but couldn't find myself telling her to pay resale.

Yep. 11:00 is the standard time. And they said this week 11/21-11/27. So if not today, tomorrow definitely, but it should be around 11:00 and it should say Jordan Reserves like in the past.

let’s gooooo
55E3BEEA-CFFC-4FB4-B3BB-E6F9946E3AF3.png

L :angry:
SNKRS app wouldn’t let me so I logged into through Safari Browser & it trips out acting weird a little but allows you thru there. I still took an L tho. Seems you gotta create a second account to have a chance at restocks once you already bought.

This sucks cause I was here thinking I got a pretty good chance at these & would finally get to wear them now having a double on ice. Nope not happening…. They’re too delicate to risk messing them up wearing with no backup.:blush: Damn it SNKRS!:smh:

Back
Top Bottom