AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

sneaker gods i wanna be like mikey ...

20Pm.gif

Will be out of town for this release. FNL is taking a chance away with no app raffle. SNKRS and FLX looking like my only hopes
I also will be out of town for this release. What I'm doing is looking for local shops near where I'll be to see if and how they'll be releasing pairs. You can also enter the Hibbett raffle and have someone pickup for you with your ID. Just a suggestion. Regardless, FLX and SNKRS might come thru for you this release (hoping it does!)

I also will be out of town for this release. What I'm doing is looking for local shops near where I'll be to see if and how they'll be releasing pairs. You can also enter the Hibbett raffle and have someone pickup for you with your ID. Just a suggestion. Regardless, FLX and SNKRS might come thru for you this release (hoping it does!)
Forgot about entering the Hibbett raffle where I will be. They actually have a store there. I need one pair so appreciate the suggestions. No FCFS at any local shop. Would need to be there today or tomorrow for raffles. The work we put in for being out of town will pay off this release.

Forgot about entering the Hibbett raffle where I will be. They actually have a store there. I need one pair so appreciate the suggestions. No FCFS at any local shop. Would need to be there today or tomorrow for raffles. The work we put in for being out of town will pay off this release.
For sure. As far as pickup, I only entered FLX and Hibbett. Everything else is shipping and I'm not counting on that whatsoever. I'm expecting an update later this week on a W from you!

Dallas footaction stores don’t get anything anymore. Been like that since they announced the closures happening over the next 2 years.

I'm conflicted....4s are my goats, but I hate leather wings. Growing up only the GS sizes had leather wings and back tabs and they always looked so lame to me. I don't have ANY 4s with leather wings at this point, and I have a LOT of 4s. I don't mind the leather back tab so much, though I do prefer plastic. I have the white and black Oreos, but fortunately they have plastic wings.

Anyway, not like it's much of a decision as getting shoes like this these days is a struggle, so chances are if I go for them I'll take an L. We'll see what happens. Not sure if this is the shoe to start with leather wings since when the heck am I going to wear a yellow shoe....Does look clean, but not sure if they're wearable for me....hm....

So no one else dislikes leather wings?

Back
Top Bottom