AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Man I've always thought an EB W was a myth

1630105660776.png

The guy has Mochas for retail??? Nahhhh
It’s that new eBay top star club. For some reason they don’t block the listings. I’m part of the club and I got to purchase the hyper royal ones for retail. Happened about a month and a half/ two months ago. They had a ton of shoes that are reselling for 2 to 3 times retail. And if you’re part of this top star club you got to purchase one pair of shoes at retail. They had a ton of Jordan’s couple pairs of Yeezy’s. All really hyped stuff.

I can say I’ve hit more on the FLX app than on SNKRS. May help that there are a lot of HOH in my area. I have less than 400k points and hit occasionally on AJ1 highs (dunks I don’t hit as much). But I hear your Pain. It is a scheme imo. A scheme I had to adapt to sadly :rolleyes>D

I have adapted by not shopping at they trash store. From what I seen people who have millions of points just lose em all never winning. It’s a scam with check in yea you had to maintain your member ship per year. Now it’s just you need to re up often.

These will be like the raging bulls. Restocked to death especially with resell profits looking to be buns. Unless they selling on eBay.

Im either seeing people who got a clean sweep and hit W's on multiple pairs, or people who got straight L's. No in between.

For what its worth im in the L club 🥴

So why would a top star seller have all of these old releases still available; why not dump them on SX or elsewhere and cash in? Is ebay paying them reseller rates on the back end?

Wooooow…. Didn’t know that I won a pair for my son…. Wouldn’t let me see the app reservation…. Crazy man…. Now what FTL??? 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
268202D7-CF9E-4E29-A6D0-BEA5AF77BFCF.png
Did you still confirm? I remember someone was able to confirm still even after the stated time to confirm.

Back
Top Bottom