AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

97F4165D-5A84-47C1-9A88-1038274A5C8D.jpeg

work shoes for the day. These are 🔥🔥

Paid for regular shipping and mine will be here Tuesday as well.
I paid the extra $5 for 2-day shipping and just got shipping notification early this morning, but the tracking still says "awaiting carrier pickup" with an expected delivery date of September 1 (Wednesday). It does say they're shipping 2-day air, but in the past whenever I've ordered anything from Nike with 2-day shipping it shipped right away and was delivered 2 days after I purchased it. I guess Nike has their hands full shipping out 90,000 pairs of these though so no big deal as long as they get here this week looking like they're supposed to look.

Same. When you posted, I didn't get confirmation yet, but I have it now. :pimp:
Only coming Wednesday though for me. :smh:

PO
I paid the extra $5 for 2-day shipping and just got shipping notification early this morning, but the tracking still says "awaiting carrier pickup" with an expected delivery date of September 1 (Wednesday). It does say they're shipping 2-day air, but in the past whenever I've ordered anything from Nike with 2-day shipping it shipped right away and was delivered 2 days after I purchased it. I guess Nike has their hands full shipping out 90,000 pairs of these though so no big deal as long as they get here this week looking like they're supposed to look.

I usually get my 2 day shipping delivery Tuesday but this time it’s Wednesday. I may reach out to Nike after they deliver to get that $5 back lol.

What’s considered west coast because Santa Monica & The Grove ain’t on there?

Back
Top Bottom