Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I thought I missed out on the first notice, but got lucky by staying on app lol. There will be plenty in May

1 for 2 on mobile devices. Clicked on links as soon as the went back up. Yes!!!!!! 20190415_152254.jpg

Dang. Needed a sz.9.5. What’s the point of the app notifications if you aren’t getting notified of drops like this? Besides the notify button that lets you know when the shoes is about to drop...
Half the time my notify don't even notify :frown:

Copped the Concords and the 4s early. Only thing I missed out early(besides the super limited releases) on was the Infrared 6s, because I was no where near my phone when they dropped.

Also SoleLinks hit it first

L. Cant believe it. Nike really botched this with the pump fake at 6:00 EST. By the time they reloaded it at 6:15 every one was ready lol a not-so-shocking shock drop. All the 13s were gone.

Pretty much. Those that were ready and quick on the initial shock drop got screwed lol. After that.....pretty much everyone else late to the party was on their toes...and it gets more difficult to cop when it finally randomly went Live again.

cooked a size 10...and got my confirmation email..this is straight to the feet...yay for new mid sole..say no to crack y’allzzz

Attachments

• 816AEED6-2608-455E-92FF-1B35120106AC.png
    816AEED6-2608-455E-92FF-1B35120106AC.png
    549.6 KB · Views: 2
deleted and downloaded the app again... now everything pops up including the XI lows... how convenient

I signed out and signed back in, after getting the PayPal charge email... and now my SNKRs shows that I have zero purchases ever :lol:

So I guess I didn't get them.

Easy cop. Hope I got the right size can't remember if a 13 was too tight.

Back
Top Bottom